Col. Crackpot's 4th annual crappy Christmas music thread!!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Little Drummer Boy. If he's offering to play his drum, why is he previously and in the same sentence saying "A Rum Bum Bum Bum"? Little fucker is already playing, apparantly. A little presumptuous, one would say.

Not to mention it's a bad song, idiotic words aside.
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Run DMC - Christmas in Hollis
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Re: Col. Crackpot's 4th annual crappy Christmas music thread

Post by aerius »

Col. Crackpot wrote:Countless radio stations across North America have begun playing all holiday music, all the time! Sure, there are some gems, such as Barenaked Ladies/Sarah McLachlin's God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen and Bruce Springsteen's Santa Clause is coming to town.
I just need to add that Sarah McLachlan's hot and I'd fuck her if I was single.

Let's see, 12 Days of Christmas just pisses me off, I can't stand it. Every time I hear it in a store I want to pick up a crowbar and smash all the speakers.

The stupid Chipmunks song was already mentioned, it also gives me violent homocidal urges. I've also heard a fake Chipmunks version of "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree", it was so bad that I was stunned and didn't know if I should go WTF? or flip out and kill things.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Metatwaddle
Jedi Council Member

Re: Col. Crackpot's 4th annual crappy Christmas music thread

Post by Metatwaddle »

aerius wrote:Let's see, 12 Days of Christmas just pisses me off, I can't stand it. Every time I hear it in a store I want to pick up a crowbar and smash all the speakers.
You've probably heard it, but just in case - listening to Weird Al's Twelve Pains of Christmas might help. Or at least singing it in your head when they play the Twelve Days song - see how much of it you can remember while trying to block out the song that's actually playing...

No, of course I'm not crazy.
Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things... their number is negligible and they are stupid. --Dwight D. Eisenhower
felineki
Infantile Brat

Post by felineki »

When it comes to my tastes in Christmas music, the fewer lyrics and more synthesizers, the better. So basically, if you're not Mannheim Steamroller, you need not apply.
I'm a trolling moron and my E-mail is mbiddinger@mchsi.com