41%

Total votes: 34

Isolder74
Official SD.Net Ace of Cakes

Post by Isolder74 »

Crazy_Vasey wrote:"So be it... Kirk."

*force lightning*

*dead*

Unless Spock and Scotty whip together a force blocker in 30 seconds he's doomed :D
don't give them any ideas
Hapan Battle Dragons Rule!
When you want peace prepare for war! --Confusious
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
The Prince of The Writer's Guild|HAB Spacewolf Tank General| God Bless America!
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

One things for sure, a shirt that tears easily won't offer much protection.
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

Luke Hares wrote:Dodge, obviously...

Daft question
Not really. Force lightning seems to be more of a fan than a single bolt.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Isolder74
Official SD.Net Ace of Cakes

Post by Isolder74 »

Stravo wrote:
Crazy_Vasey wrote:He is no match for the power of the dark side.

Even with a ripped shirt and a littlr trickle of blood from the corner of his mouth.

Maybe if there was an alien lass there he'd win tho ;)
Are you kidding?! When thattrickle blood is there and he wipes it away....LOOK OUT!! Full Ripped shirt effect and the Kirk Fu becomes LETHAL. Imagine any Bruce Lee movie, when he gets a pair on nunchuks...same effect when Kirk gets that blood in the corner of his mouth.... :D
I rather see Jackie Chan with a ladder or something else like that.
Hapan Battle Dragons Rule!
When you want peace prepare for war! --Confusious
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
The Prince of The Writer's Guild|HAB Spacewolf Tank General| God Bless America!
Raziel
Youngling

Post by Raziel »

How strong is the Emperor's character shield? In his first movie appearence (ROTJ) he gets offed. Just a question...

I think it'd go a little like this... RSK w. blood trickle results in deadly Kirk Super #7 w. Kirk Fu action. Some hapless stormies get Fu-ed while Kirk dodges FL blasts, eventually getting cornered by the Emperor.

Of course, just as the Emperor says "Only now, at the end, etc etc" and prepares to fry his ass, Kirk is beamed out by Scotty.

Draw.
"If a cluttered desk signifies a cluttered mind, then of what does a clean desk signifiy?"
Albert Einstein
Imperial Federation
Youngling

Post by Imperial Federation »

The way I see it (or foresee it, haw haw haw, I kill me), Palpatine tries to fry Kirk with Force Lightning.
However, unlike Luke who reacted like he was being electrocuted, Kirk would react 60s Trek style, meaning everything would freeze, there'd be about three flashes, then everything would unfreeze ad Kirk would go flying across the room.
Palpy would be so confused by this that RS Kirk would have enough time to smack him down with the patented Kirk-Fu.
All members of the Imperial Redshirt Troopers are expected to die horribly for their Empire!
Go, and get killed in the most pointless way imaginable!
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

I don't get it. How will Kirk get through Palpatine's defenses? I know the man's old, but if an 800+ yr. old Yoda can take on Count Dooku in a lightsabre match, then Palpatine should be able to avoid Kirk's attacks, even if his shirt's ripped.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia