Perversions of the Force comments

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Post by Evil Sadistic Bastard »

Ahhhh my two favorite people, and me, both in the same fanfic.

I wonder how I will tie into the real storyline...
Believe in the sign of Hentai.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

This is for those who are so damn impatient.

Stravo needed a drink. This whole thing was getting much too complicated. Nudging Stormbringer with his elbow, he motioned towards the ramp with his head. The other man understood and nodded, making his way off the ship. "It's getting too crowded," he said with a scowl.

Stormbringer had to agree. "If only we could get the information NRI has on this group, we'd be in much better shape."

The older operative began moving down the walkway. "I don't think they even *have* any information. Cracken is just blowing smoke up our collective asses."

"Maybe, but wouldn't it be better if we actually *knew* that was true?"

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying, why don't we go see if we can find out what Cracken really knows."

Stravo stopped and looked at him. "And how do you propose we do this?"

Stormbringer smiled and held up a flimsy. "Today's codes. We've only got an hour left to use them, but I think I can get in far enough and get the information before they kick us out."

He snatched the flimsy from his fingers. "How the fuck did you get these?"

"Let's just say I can be rather persuasive." He grinned cattily.

Stravo just rolled his eyes. "Come on. There's a safe house nearby we can use." He led his fellow operative through the dark underground of Coruscant.

"We're in," Stormbringer said smugly as he pulled up the NRI files on Darth Cav. Paging through, he found that it was closed. There was nothing on the kidnappings. "Damnit!" He slammed his fist on the desk.

Stravo looked over his shoulder. "They probably moved everything when that Sith Council took them." He typed a few things in and was rewarded with a red flagged file titled SC. "Bingo. Now we just need level 9 clearance to get into this sucker."

Stormbringer ran his finger down the flimsy. There were clearance codes for every level. He got down to 9 and found it blank. Taking a chance, he hit enter. The screen scrambled for a moment before settling. The file was huge. He swallowed hard and began to search through.

Stravo skimmed the file. There was little new information listed. In other words, the NRI knew next to nothing. As he had expected, all the information on the kidnapped Force users was in this file. His heart panged when he saw Lusankya's name. Her file, full of information on all her missions, was nearly the largest of them. The largest actually caught him by surprise.

"Antilles' file sure is big," Stormbringer said mirroring his own thoughts. "It also seems to be a bit personal too. I see a lot of notes written by General Cracken."

"Maybe he's worried Pash is going to fall in love with her," he replied with a shrug.

"He already *is* in love with her."

"Point." Stravo was skimming through Kelly's file when the connection suddenly stopped. The screen went blank. "What'd you do?"

Stormbringer held up his hands in defense. "Nothing! I don't know what happened." He looked at his chrono. "Two minutes early to be the password shift." He attempted to reconnect to the NRI server, but had no luck.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Stravo muttered.

"So do I."

The screen shimmered and words scrolled across:

NOTHING IN LIFE IS FREE, BOYS.

Dalton smirked as he lifted his fingers from the keyboard. He'd anticipated this move ever since General Cracken had thrown the group out of his office. Stormbringer's codes had been flagged and Dalton had known the instant they'd set up in the safehouse. His smile broadened and he chuckled as his video link to the safehouse showed the two agents rushing out the door in a near panic, thinking someone might know exactly where they were.. He considered sending in a team, but decided against it. He knew that even as bullheaded as the group was, they were ultimately on the same team.

The two NRI operatives stepped out of the safehouse quickly and into the crowded streets. Both were quite upset that they'd been caught. Even more than earlier, Stravo decided he needed a drink. "There's a quiet little bar around the corner..."

Stormbringer cut him off. "Lead the way. I could use a drink."

Smiling, Stravo turned the corner and headed for the Spice Run.

The outside of the Spice Run was much like most bars in this neighborhood. Many creatures mingled just outside the doorway. They shouldered their way inside. It wasn't as crowded in here, luckily, and it was well lighted. As they headed to a booth, they noticed that the "clientel" here was a bit higher than in most bars in this neighborhood.

Stormbringer discovered why when he looked at the menu. "Ten creds for a whiskey!"

Stravo chuckled. "You have to expect that around here. If they were competitive, they'd have all that scum outside in here.

With a sigh, he went ahead and ordered. He looked up towards the door and saw three very well dressed females walking in. He whistled low.

Stravo looked up and saw the Twi'lek, Rodian and Shistavian move towards the bar. He had to admit they were quite nice looking.

"Man, that Twi'lek is hot." He could feel the temperature rising. Unconsciously, he licked his lips. It had been too long since the last time he'd seen her.

"I didn't think you liked things like that," Stravo said with a raised eyebrow. Admittedly, he needed a little action too. He'd always wondered what a Twi'lek was really like.

"Normally, I'm not," Stormbringer admitted. "But we've been under such pressure and stress lately, I thought..." He shrugged.

"And a good thought it is. Shall we?" Stravo stood and moved towards the ladies.

Stormbringer smiled and followed. "Hello ladies," he said as they approached. "Could we buy you three a drink?"

"Three?" A voice came seemingly from nowhere. There was a shimmer beside the Twi'lek and a beautiful woman came into view. She had light blue skin and piercing green eyes. Her red pouty lips curled into a grin. "There are four of us here."

Stormbringer's jaw dropped. This was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. "Yes, of course there are. Well, can we buy all of you a drink?" His eyes never left hers.

"That would be very nice." Her second eyelid blinked across her eye. She watched the human nearly fall over himself to get the waitdroid's attention. "My name is Eleas. These are my friends, Rhy'la, Teelac, and Lela." She pointed to them as she gave their names. First the Twi'lek then the Rodian and finally the Shistavian.

"A pleasure," Stravo said with a polite nod of his head. "I am Stravo and this is Stormbringer."

The waitdroid had finally made its way over and took their orders. They sat and chatted for several hours while drinking. Teelac and Lela left after an hour. By the end of the night, the four were rather drunk. "Do you boys need a ride to wherever you're staying?" Rhy'la asked Stravo. Over the evening, they had flirted heavily with each other.

Eleas's eyes sparkled. "They could just come back to our place," she suggested with a wink.

Stormbringer threw a hundred cred chit on the table and held his arm out to Eleas. "I like that idea. Shall we?"

The foursome walked out into the early morning. The only way they knew it was morning was from looking at their chronos. This far in the underground, you couldn't see the sky.

Eleas and Rhy'la led them just a few blocks away. They came upon a rather tall apartment building. Getting in the lift, they rode up several floors. The building was rather nice, and once they were inside the apartment, the men had to admit it was very appropriately appointed.

Rhy'la moved to turn on the stereo. Soft music seemingly came from the walls. "Have a seat, gentlemen. We're going to change into something more comfortable." She winked at Stravo and moved to her bedroom. Eleas headed towards her own.

Stormbringer flopped down into a chair with a satisfied sigh. "Man, we struck the jackpot, didn't we?"

Stravo chuckled. "I suppos so." His head turned towards Rhy'la's room. "Did you hear something?"

The door opened slightly and the green skinned Twi'lek peeked out. "Stravo, would you mind coming in here? I'm having problems with this damned zipper."

He grinned and winked at Stormbringer as he stood. "Sure thing, Rhy." He was dragged into the room by a giggling Rhy'la.

Stormbringer sat back and waited. And waited. He stretched and tapped his hands on the chair's arms. Luckily he was a patient man. The time began to slip by. He stood and paced the floor a bit. The alcohol had all but worn off. Finally, he'd had enough waiting. He moved over to her door and tapped lightly. "Eleas?"

There was a chuckle from the couch. Turning, he saw her shimmer into view. "Took you long enough, soldier." She winked.

His heart nearly stopped when she called him "soldier". *How does she know,* he thought. "You really are a sly one." He slapped a grin on his face and moved to sit beside her.

"I'm a chameloid. I'm supposed to be sly." She slid a hand behind his neck and pulled him close for a deep kiss. Her tongue parted his lips.

He loved that she was taking charge. His brain wasn't coherent enough to control any situation. Suddenly, he pulled back away from her quickly. "Hey... wha... what are you doing?" He ran a hand across his mouth.

"You've never been with a humanoid reptile before, have you?" She sat back and looked at him, her forked tongue snaking out to lick her lips.

He looked at her in shock. "N... no, I haven't. I've never even seen anyone of your kind before."

"That's because we're only visible when we want to be seen." She shimmered from existance, only her eyes and smile left.

"That has to be the sexiest thing I have ever seen." He leaned forward and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around him as he picked her up and carried her to the bed.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

So when do I start gettin' some action? :mrgreen:
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:So when do I start gettin' some action? :mrgreen:
I've been thinking the same thing.
Go, tell the Spartans, stranger passing by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Great Chapter Kelly. And I finally got some, sort of.
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Hey Kel, thanks for the action, I hope that you got a chance to see a certain characters come back with a bang in another little fanfic on this board, I do believe you would be pleased. But again, wonderful work.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Pcm979 wrote:Nice chapter.
I shall now get back to damning myself for choosing such a &%^*ing abstract username.
Damn!
Damn!
Damn!
*sound fades into distance*
I second that!

Damn!
Damn!
Damn!
Damn!

Damn!
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

HA! That's what you get. Unlike me, who's on the Sith Council! :D

BTW, great chapter, albeit short.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
God Emperor
Jedi Knight

Post by God Emperor »

Nice work, can't wait for more.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Darth Yoshi wrote:HA! That's what you get. Unlike me, who's on the Sith Council! :D

Well, some people *coughTEDcough* kept harassing Kelly about how long it was taking, so I think we're fortunate to have this.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Zaia wrote:
Darth Yoshi wrote:HA! That's what you get. Unlike me, who's on the Sith Council! :D

Well, some people *coughTEDcough* kept harassing Kelly about how long it was taking, so I think we're fortunate to have this.
Hey!
I've barely talked to Kelly lately, have only asked her about the fic once in the past 6 weeks.
Go, tell the Spartans, stranger passing by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

2000AD wrote:
Pcm979 wrote:Nice chapter.
I shall now get back to damning myself for choosing such a &%^*ing abstract username.
Damn!
Damn!
Damn!
*sound fades into distance*
I second that!

Damn!
Damn!
Damn!
Damn!

Damn!
Yeah, if I make an appearance in this fic, I'll be the captain of a starship, which as long as it's something like an ISD, or a VSD (SSD, to big for my tastes). I'll be very happy, and honestly, given the choice, I'd rather command an ISD or a VSD than have Jedi powers. :twisted: :D

Oh yeah, great chapter Kelly.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Ted wrote:
Spanky The Dolphin wrote:So when do I start gettin' some action? :mrgreen:
I've been thinking the same thing.
I don't know and I don't know.
Captain Cyran wrote:Yeah, if I make an appearance in this fic, I'll be the captain of a starship, which as long as it's something like an ISD, or a VSD (SSD, to big for my tastes). I'll be very happy, and honestly, given the choice, I'd rather command an ISD or a VSD than have Jedi powers.
Ooooh, I have the perfect spot for you. :twisted:
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Another thing that contributed to the lack of... sex in this chapter is the fact that I've had writer's block for two weeks.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Kelly Antilles wrote:Another thing that contributed to the lack of... sex in this chapter is the fact that I've had writer's block for two weeks.
I've also been limited in the time I have to work on this.
JADAFETWA
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Very nice Kelly/Iggy sorry I have not been on as much as I used to but things are kind of fucked up at the moment, but I'll try to keep up with this fic after all it's one of my fav fics
take care
LT.Hit-Man
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

IG-88E wrote:
Captain Cyran wrote:Yeah, if I make an appearance in this fic, I'll be the captain of a starship, which as long as it's something like an ISD, or a VSD (SSD, to big for my tastes). I'll be very happy, and honestly, given the choice, I'd rather command an ISD or a VSD than have Jedi powers.
*Distant sound of Pcm979 trying to change his username*
Zaku-chan
Rabid Monkey

Post by Zaku-chan »

Hmmmm. Somehow, I doubt I could be worked in. :)
"The arrow can only be fired once...we'll see how it lands." -Admiral Delaz
Hail Zeon!
Image = Newtype Monkey, BotM
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Pcm979 wrote:
IG-88E wrote:
Oh! :D I've got a part for you. You can be a stormie!
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Captain_Cyran wrote:
Pcm979 wrote:
IG-88E wrote: Ooooh, I have the perfect spot for you. :twisted:
Actually....I think I might have a spot for him........
JADAFETWA
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

IG-88E wrote:
Captain_Cyran wrote:
Pcm979 wrote:Distant sound of Pcm979 trying to change his username*
Actually....I think I might have a spot for him........
Sounds to me like the perfect name for a droid....
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Zaia wrote:Sounds to me like the perfect name for a droid....
?!?That's too close for comfort....

*tosses Zaia out before she says too much*

:twisted:
JADAFETWA
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Zaku-chan wrote:Hmmmm. Somehow, I doubt I could be worked in. :)
Sure you can. You'll just be someone's ship or computer or something, that's all.

Don't want to wait for the next chapter, Iggy, Kelly--but I understand if I have to.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Darth Yoshi wrote:
Zaku-chan wrote:Hmmmm. Somehow, I doubt I could be worked in. :)
Sure you can. You'll just be someone's ship or computer or something, that's all.
Hmmmm. I suppose Icouldmake him a war droid....
Don't want to wait for the next chapter, Iggy, Kelly--but I understand if I have to.
Kelly's working on it like a woman possessed, so the wait shouldn't betoo long. :wink:
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Spanky collapsed face first onto the couch in one of the Edge's rooms. Rolling over, he groaned and rubbed at his bloodshot eyes. Hours upon hours of planning, brainstorming, and arguing had led them nowhere. He was feeling increasingly frustrated, anxious, and most of all, exhausted. Almost absentmindedly, he reached into his jacket and pulled out the picture of fiancée. For a long time, he did nothing more than look at it. Then, he slowly drifted off to sleep. He didn't even notice when the picture slipped from his fingers, silently settling to the floor.

A man walked down the sidewalk of a nearly deserted street on a wet, steamy night. The rain drops fell from the sky as though someone had opened a floodgate. However, he didn't notice. He wore a broad smile and clutched in one hand was a bouquet of roses. His brown hair, soaked from the downpour, was plastered to his forehead and he ran the fingers of his free hand through it, brushing it out of his eyes. With a short, nervous laugh, he turned to the door of the building before him. One hand tapped the buzzer while the other hid the roses behind his back.

The door was opened by a woman of slight stature and an enchanting smile. "Hey, cutie," she said, the smile expanding.

"Hey yourself," the man said. "I've got a surprise for you."

"Oh really?" she asked, arching an eyebrow. "And what might that be?" With an elaborate theatrical gesture, he brought the flowers out from behind his back and presented them to her. She laughed and slowly took the flowers from him, admiring their beauty. "You really shouldn't have," she said softly.

"Oh?" he replied, a mischievous smile on his face. "Shall I return them?"

She laughed and playfully punched him on the shoulder. "No need to go that far, Dolphin."

His smile faded slightly. "Sylvar, there's something else."

She placed the roses on a doorside table before turning back to him. "What's that?"

His hand briefly disappeared into his coat then reappeared holding a small box. He opened the box to reveal a gold ring. "Sylvar," he asked. "Will you marry me?"

Her smile dissolved into openmouthed shock. Her mouth worked, but no words come out. Finally, she took a deep breath. "I... yes, Spanky. I will." Her fingers shaking nervously, she took the ring and slipped it on. He laughed, a release of the tension inside him, and took her in his arms. Closing his eyes, he gently pressed his lips to hers, and she responded in kind.

"NO!" a new voice interrupted their moment. Spanky whirled to find a familiar face before him. Miko, Spanky's brother, stood roughly ten feet away from the couple, his teeth clenched in rage. In one hand are a dozen roses, much like the ones Spanky had presented to her. Miko clenched his fists, crumpling the roses, the thorns digging into his hand. He didn't appear to notice. "How?" he demanded. "How can you marry him?"

"Back off, Miko," Spanky said, taking a step forward.

Sylvar stepped around him to stand between the two. "Stop this, both of you. I can't go on like this, none of us can. It's time to put a stop to this fighting."

"So, you just want me to run off, is that it, Sylvar?" Miko demanded, stepping closer. "You like me, but he's better, so too bad?"

"It's not like that, Miko," she said gently.

Tears pooled in his eyes. "You're lying. I can see it!" He dropped the bouquet, the petals fluttering around him. Blood dripped to the ground from his hand.

"Miko," Spanky said calmly. "Why don't you go home?"

A twisted smile crossed Miko's face. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? To watch me leave and admit defeat?" He reached into his jacket and retrieved a shiny metal cylinder. "Well, it's not going to happen. I'm not going to lose Sylvar, especially not to scum like you!" The lightsaber ignited, its deep red light reflecting off the rain and creating an eerie halo around its wielder.

"So be it," Spanky said. With superhuman speed, he dashed forward and drew his own saber, a lighter red than his brother's. The sabers clashed, sparking off each other in the falling rain.

"Stop! Both of you!" Sylvar cried, but her voice was lost in the crackle of energy. The two men began a series of cuts, each aiming to kill the other. Holding his saber in one hand, Spanky lashed out and struck Miko with a devastating blow to the jaw. The younger man fell backward, but kicked out, catching his brother in the knee. Spanky stumbled back, giving Miko enough time to roll to his feet. However, a sidekick to the chest knocked him back again, and this time he lost his grip on the lightsaber. Spanky dove on top of his brother, holding his blade to Miko's throat.

"Give up," he said furiously.

"Fuck you." Suddenly, Spanky felt hands on his shoulders, pulling him to his feet. Miko slipped out from under him and retrieved his saber. He turned to restart the fight, but a golden blade stopped him short.

"That's enough, Miko," Sylvar said coldly.

His eyes full of hate, he deactivated the saber and turned to leave. "Fine," he said aloud. "I'll go. I'll go somewhere far away." He grinned wickedly. "But someday, I'll be back. And then I'll make you suffer. Both of you!" Before Sylvar could answer, he turned away and disappeared into the rainy night.

Tears pooled in her eyes as she deactivated her lightsaber and placed it back at her waist. She turned to see Spanky do the same. His face was grim now, his lips set in a thin line. His eyes meet hers briefly, then looked away. "I'm sorry," he said softly. Wordlessly, she walked over and gently wrapped her arms around him, resting the crown of her head on his breastbone. She felt him tense then soften and put his arms around her, a vain attempt to comfort her.

"It's OK," she said. Her voice was shaky and unsure.

He began to slip away. "Maybe I should go."

"No!" she cried out, and pulled him back against her. "Don't leave me." The rain continued to pound down, but neither one of them noticed.

"I really do love you," he said softly. He reached out and pushed her wet hair from her face.

"I love you too," she answered, pressing her lips to his. She'd always knew she would marry Spanky. Miko was too restless, but she still worried about him.

"He'll be fine," Spanky said softly as they broke their kiss. "He always bounces back." The rain rolled down his face as he looked into her eyes.

She nodded and broke into tears. He held her close for a moment before guiding her into the house. "Come, lets get inside where it's a bit drier." He led her to her room and left her there. Luckily he'd left some clothes here. Going to the spare bedroom, he stripped and pulled on a robe. He moved to the kitchen and fixed them some hot tea.

Sylvar had wrapped a robe around herself and sat quietly on the couch. Her mind played over the events. Something in Miko's voice had frightened her. Had he gone to the Dark side? She shook the thought from her head as Spanky entered.

"Drink this," he said handing her a cup. "It will help warm you." He sat beside her and took a swallow of his own. The tea surged through his body, reinvigorating him. He looked at his beloved, hoping she would feel the same.

She looked at the cup for a long time, envisioning Miko's face in it. It gradually faded into Spanky's smiling face. She couldn't stop the corners of her mouth from turning up. Taking a sip, she felt warmed by the tea. "Thank you," she said softly.

"Anything for you, my love." He sat his cup down and sat back looking at her. He was so happy she had agreed to marry him.

She noticed him watching and smiled. "What?"

"You have no idea how happy you've made me."

"Oh, I think I have an idea." She wrapped her arms around him, the tea cup floating to the table, and kissed him softly. "I love you, Spanky Dolphin."

"And I love you, Sylvar Fyre." He returned her kiss deeply, his arms surrounding her. On instinct, he swept her up and carried her into the bedroom. He lay her on the bed and moved on top of her. His kisses trailed down her throat to her chest. The robe parted to allow him
access to her breasts.

Sylvar sighed contentedly and pushed aside his robe. Her hands ran along his chest, entangling in his hair. A moan escaped her lips as he began to lick and suck her nipples. She brushed his hair back from his face, looking at him enjoy her breasts. Oh, how she loved this man.

Spanky wrapped his tongue around her nipple and pulled it into his mouth. He'd always worshiped her breasts. They were so perfect. He suckled it like a baby, enjoying the fact he knew she was getting just as much pleasure out of this. He slid a hand down between her legs and lay it flat against her moist mound.

She moaned as he slipped a finger between her folds. "Oh yes," she moaned as she spread her legs and wrapped them around him. She trapped his hand between their bodies and began to grind her hips. He was what she wanted, and she wanted him now.

He loved it when she was anxious. Grasping his member, he directed it to her honeypot. He easily slipped in and pushed to the hilt, biting lightly on her nipple at the same time. She groaned long and loud which made him grin.

They fell into a slow, steady rhythm. Their bodies moved together like they were meant to be joined. He let go of her breast and moved so his face was directly above hers. "I love you, Sylvar."

She responded by tightening her legs around him, pulling him even closer. He grinned, knowing what she meant by the gesture. Increasing their pace, he pumped hard into her. Faster. Harder. More.

Her orgasm came quickly, coaxing a scream from her lips. Her body shook as she gripped her beloved. He, too, began to cum. He let out a grunt as he shoved himself deep into her, shooting his load.

After a few moments, the climax subsided. Spanky moved to lay beside her, holding her in his arms. She could hear his heart beating, his lungs expanding and contracting. She traced a pattern on his chest as they lay together. "I love you, Spanky."

He smiled down at her, kissing the crown of her head. It wasn't long before they both had fallen asleep.

Spanky felt a hand resting on his shoulder. He opened his eyes to see Sylvar's smiling face above him. His brow furrowed. "Sylvar?" he asked softly.

"It's me, Aerius," she said. He blinked. Slowly, Sylvar's features seemed to melt away into the blond haired NRI agent. She looked very concerned.

Spanky sat up with a grunt, rubbing his forehead. "Sithspawn," he growled. "What time is it?"

"It's after ten," she replied.

"I fell asleep?" She nodded. "Damnit. Someone should've woken me." He lit a cigarette.

"Who?" Aerius asked. "All of us dropped off at the same time and Stravo and Stormbringer aren't back yet."

He raised an eyebrow. "They're not?" She shook her head. "Great." He swung his legs off the couch and stood. "We'll have to find them."

She nodded in agreement. However, something was bothering her. "Who's Sylvar?"

"What?"

"When you woke up, you called me Sylvar. Who is that?"

Spanky growled, angry at his lapse in concentration. "My fiancée."

Her features softened. "Oh."

It was still raining. The rain probably wasn't going to let up until dawn. Not that Miko cared. He stood on the edges of a forest just outside his hometown. Tears flowed from the corners of his eyes, some of them falling onto the torn skin of his hand. He closed his eyes, but could not banish the image of his brother's smile mocking him. Mocking his failure. His fists clenched and he let out scream of anger. As it died away, he heard the distant crash of thunder, as though nature agreed with him. Infuriated, he drew his lightsaber and slashed the nearest tree in half then turned and buried the blade into a second trunk.

The wonton destruction continued until the anger had spent itself. Miko slowly let himself drop to his knees, the light from the saber disappearing into the hilt, sorrow replacing the anger. The cuts from the roses' thorns had opened even further during his rampage and now bled profusely. Miko clutched the hand to his chest, the blood staining his shirt.

"You are weak," a voice said from the shaodows.

Miko snapped to attention and scanned the area. "Who's there?" he demanded.

A figure seemed to materialize from the darkness before him. Hazel eyes bored into the younger man's. "
You are weak, Miko Dolphin," he said a second time.

Miko stood, clutching the lightsaber in his good hand. "And who the hell are you?"

"I've been watching you. You are unfocused. You cannot control your anger. That is why you lost her."

"How dare you!" Miko ignited the saber and charged, only to find himself unable to move. The figure had done nothing more than raise a single finger.

"Indeed. Truly weak." The figure smiled coldly. "I can teach you. I can make you strong, Miko."

"Are you... offering to train me?"

The man nodded and the constricting field released Miko. He came up to him. "Hold out your hand," he said. Miko held out the hand with the saber. "No. Your injured one." Miko did so and the man held his own hand above it. Slowly, the cuts and gashes closed. The flow of blood from the wounds ceased completely. Miko looked at his newly healed hand in amazement.

"Who... who are you?"

Again, the cold smile crossed the man's lips. "I am Darth Wong."

"You can teach me how to do all that?"

"And more. The Dark Side holds many gifts for those willing to reach for them." An image of Sylvar flashed before Miko's eyes. "Including her," Wong said.

Miko was silent for a long time. "Very well," he finally said.

Wong laughed shortly. "So be it." He placed his hands on Miko's shoulders. "Let it be known that here, in the Utsan Forest, you became a Sith Apprentice." Wong turned to leave, and Miko followed him.

Utsanomiko's eyes snapped open and he realized that he was still sitting on the meditation pad. He hadn't even realized that he'd fallen asleep. He looked down at his hand. Despite the fact that Wong had closed the injuries, all those years ago, the scars had never faded. He traced the scars with his finger, feeling the texture of the rough skin. This is what happens, he thought. This is what happends when you live your life holding yourself back. There was no reason for me to lose to Spanky. There was no reason to lose Sylvar! It was needless! All because I'd always kept myself from accepting the Dark Side earlier! He closed his fists and bared his teeth in a feral grin. "Yes," he said to the empty room. "Come and try to take her, brother. I'll be waiting for you. And this time, there will be no holding back."

Sheppard was already awake and looking out at the sunrise when his alarm went off. He casually reached out and flipped it off. "So," he said to himself. "It's time." Turning away from the window, he went to his desk and removed a heavy blaster pistol from one drawer. After checking the charge, he slipped it into a shoulder holster. Before leaving, he again looked out at the rising sun. A slight smile crossed his features. "Well Coruscant, it's been fun." He laughed. "But like they say, all good things come to an end." With that, he was out the door, heading towards a date with destiny.