FTaSDH - Current Ep - 1x05 - To Russia, With Love

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

consequences wrote:
RogueIce wrote:
Poor consequences is already a bloody heap on the ground, and spongyblue (the only other AF enlisted guy I know of, since Beowolf is already a jock) was too scared to even set foot in SD High after his tragic first day...(flashback maybe? :D )
Oro? When the hell did that happen? :shock:
It didn't. And it probably won't.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Btw, if Z's the Homecoming Queen, who's the King? Out of curiosity.
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

verilon wrote:Btw, if Z's the Homecoming Queen, who's the King? Out of curiosity.
You'll just have to wait to find out the answer to that mystery.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
haas mark

Post by haas mark »

RedImperator wrote:
verilon wrote:Btw, if Z's the Homecoming Queen, who's the King? Out of curiosity.
You'll just have to wait to find out the answer to that mystery.
Was worth a shot. :P

Formerly verilon

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

I thought the Homecoming Queen wasn't decided (officially, anyway) until Homecoming night...
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
haas mark

Post by haas mark »

Zaia wrote:I thought the Homecoming Queen wasn't decided (officially, anyway) until Homecoming night...
-shrugs- Wasn't at either of my schools.

Formerly verilon

Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Zaia wrote:I thought the Homecoming Queen wasn't decided (officially, anyway) until Homecoming night...
It was more of a vague, general description, i.e. how some girls are described as "prom queens," even though there's only actually one.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Durandal wrote:
It was more of a vague, general description, i.e. how some girls are described as "prom queens," even though there's only actually one.
Ok, that's what I thought, until ver asked his question.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Quite amusing. :)
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

*raises hand*

I will buy you each a whorehouse in Mexico. :D

Well, ok, no I won't. I'm cheap. Maybe a two dollar ho. Or nothing at all, since only bad things will happen to me in the story I am sure.

Hmm... Marina being homecoming queen? hehe With Chardok the king! :twisted:
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

RogueIce wrote:
*raises hand*

Well, ok, no I won't. I'm cheap. Maybe a two dollar ho. Or nothing at all, since only bad things will happen to me in the story I am sure.

Hush, you. Let them write their story.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

And now, a preview of upcoming attractions!

Post by RedImperator »

Next time, on "Fast Times":

When the chess club secretly declares war on the anime club, only one hall monitor and Mark can prevent the fanatical legions of the mysterious "Great Leader" from conquering the Mecha Maniacs once and for all. But there's a traitor in their midst and nobody knows how many faculty are in the Great Leader's thrall. Can the chess club be stopped? Will Spanky save the day? Or will the entire anime club be liquidated for the crime of mecha fanwhoredom? Tune in next time, for "Fast Times at SD High"!
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Mayabird
Storytime!

Post by Mayabird »

AAAGH! A teaser! I hate it when that happens...it just emphasizes that I'll have to wait for the next time. :wink:
DPDarkPrimus is my boyfriend!

SDNW4 Nation: The Refuge And, on Nova Terra, Al-Stan the Totally and Completely Honest and Legitimate Weapons Dealer and Used Starship Salesman slept on a bed made of money, with a blaster under his pillow and his sombrero pulled over his face. This is to say, he slept very well indeed.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Wait, now hold on...

Meh, whatever. :P
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Glory to the chess club! :D Though the chess club at my high school declared war on checkers, not anime, but whatever. :wink:
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

RogueIce wrote: *raises hand*

That reference only works if they've seen the "New members" thread in The Mess, Mikey.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Lonestar wrote:That reference only works if they've seen the "New members" thread in The Mess, Mikey.
Now you're just making no sense. We never talk about homecoming stuff in there. Whorehouses, on the other hand... But that's something everyone can appreciate.

Or Chardok king? *tries to remember*
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

:lol: Oh, my sides hurt...

Great chap, yo. The whole bit with Chardock's mom, and then Spanky with the thong. :lol:

Oh goody, the Mech Maniacs vs. the HAB—er, chess club. This'll be fun. Here's to eagerly awaiting the next episode.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Darth Yoshi wrote:Oh goody, the Mech Maniacs vs. the HAB—er, chess club. This'll be fun. Here's to eagerly awaiting the next episode.
The Mess steps in and kicks both your asses. :D

Pablo Sanchez
Commissar

Post by Pablo Sanchez »

Durandal wrote:Nope. This season ends on Homecoming, which takes place very early in the school year. And besides, all the main characters are juniors, so we get two years'-worth of material out of you. After that, who knows? We may just call it quits and let it go on a good note, hopefully before we jump the shark.
Just make sure nobody goes skiing and you'll do fine. I'm secretly hoping that my character will get to behave more like his source material, but it really pains me to be one of the bitches in this thread trying to tell you how to write your 'fic.
"I am gravely disappointed. Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war."
--The Lord Humungus
The Aliens
Keeper of the Lore
Location: hovering high up above, making home movies for the folks back home.

Post by The Aliens »

Would anyone strongly object if I made a rough floorplan of SD High? Nothing binding, just a reference for people to look at, because I personally like to see where things are in relation to each other. If this is going to stifle the creativity here of putting things in different places than you've imagined them, then stop me by all means, but...

Well, I have far too much time on my hands.
| Lorekeeper | EBC |
| SEGNOR | Knights |

..French....................Music..................
|::::::::|::::::::|::::::::|::::::::|
.................Comics...................Fiction..
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

The Aliens wrote:Would anyone strongly object if I made a rough floorplan of SD High? Nothing binding, just a reference for people to look at, because I personally like to see where things are in relation to each other. If this is going to stifle the creativity here of putting things in different places than you've imagined them, then stop me by all means, but...

Well, I have far too much time on my hands.
We don't really have a solid plan for the school, for the simple reason it's easier to add shit as needed that way, rather than trying to back-con it in. Right now, we've only shown about half a dozen rooms, and I at least only have a vague idea of how they relate to each other. I suspect when I think of SD high, I'm see my high school, and when Durandal thinks about it, he sees his. You're welcome to try to draw a plan for the school if you want based on the information we've revealed so far, but don't expect us to be held to it. :)
X-Ray Blues
Exonerate
Sith Marauder

Post by Exonerate »

Damn, I wish I checked the Fanficts section more often so I could've found this earlier... Great work, keep it up.

BoTM, MM, HAB, JL
PainRack
Emperor's Hand

Post by PainRack »

Over one month and ticking, will this come out before Fallout 3?
Let him land on any Lyran world to taste firsthand the wrath of peace loving people thwarted by the myopic greed of a few miserly old farts- Katrina Steiner
Pablo Sanchez
Commissar

Post by Pablo Sanchez »

PainRack wrote:Over one month and ticking, will this come out before Fallout 3?
It'll come out when you stop bitching.
"I am gravely disappointed. Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war."
--The Lord Humungus