Favourite Roleplay Character

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

I once had a D&D character who was modelled upon Cloud from Final Fantasy 7 - he was even called the same.
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
LordChaos
Moderator Emeritus

Post by LordChaos »

Very hard to choose a single one, but I'd have to say The Commisioner from Shadowrun (real name Jason). An unusual streat sam in that he didn't blow his nuyen on cyber, but instead spent over 1/2 of it on contacts (just listing his contact's names was both sides of a notebook page.. took me a while to write a small backstory on each (about 1 paragraph)). Lasted the entire campaign, finaly forcibly retiring after what became known in the group as "the incident" (All I'll say is it involved a modified pannel van, an underground carpark for a major corp building, and a small tac nuke (which was the result of a completely different adventure that the GM forgot I had). Suffice it to say, I more then successfully provided the "diversion" my group needed.... :shock: )
There is no problem to dificult for a signifigantly large enough quantity of C-4 to handle.
If you're leaving scorch marks, you aren't using a big enough gun.
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

You know, I wish I had a favorite necromancer, so I could discuss him before going..

AHHH! ZOMBIE THREAD!
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
SylasGaunt
Sith Acolyte

Post by SylasGaunt »

Paladin Jonas Paul

From a homegrown Fuzion campaign fusing cyberpunk with vampires. Basically a psychotic priest working in the vampire hunting arm of the Vatican. Does NOT get along well with his two team-mates (one a buddihst monk with the ol' supernatural chop-sockey, the other a pagan sorceress) but tolerates the two 'heathans' due to his orders. Is rather fond of raiding vampire run nightclubs... with a minigun loaded with incindiary silver rounds. Extensive cybernetic enhancements including amped reflexes and strength that put him on an even footing with most mid-level vampires. Armored clothing and dermal armor implants make him pretty much immune to small arms fire. Met his unforunate end when clearing the basement of a blood bank. Two vampire thralls decided 'screw low profile' and let him have it with a heavy anti-tank missile when he stepped off the elevator.
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

d&d 3e Character

Torren - 10ft tall Lizard-man Monk. He's one of the the strongest fighter in the group. With incredible skills of Climbing and Leaping. He can currently be like Spider-man if he roles above a 10 or so, it's nuts.

He, after gaining a gem of Giant Strength, had a tendancy to make his own doors in some dungeons, leading to the phrase "Torin Smash" among the group.
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
Zoink
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zoink »

AD&D 2nd edition, Elf, cobbler by day, thief (swashbuckler) by night. With his trusty sabres and shadow cloak.
Dargos
Jedi Knight

Post by Dargos »

Grud, 2nd Ed. ADnD, Barbarian, with a natural roll of 18(00) STR and a Int of 5. Strong as an Ox dumb as a box of rocks. Really fun to role play. "Grud wants axe. BIIIIG AXE"
If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

In warhammer fantasy role play & Middle earth role play I was famous for creating characters who wound up getting the party involved in things, no matter what they wanted to do, often through my back ground story.

In Warhammer I had an Identical Twin brother, who was an evil choas loving jerk. You can imagine the amount of reception we got in your average town.

In Middle Earth I had the character who had an annoying talent for finding the worst possible path, and leading folks down it.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

A buddy of mine had a tallent for accidently wiping the party out with various lightning related effects.....
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire