Righteous Destiny (Halo/SW fic)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Micheal Ryans, Beta pilot
Jedi Knight

Post by Micheal Ryans, Beta pilot »

His Divine Shadow wrote:Well I am not that knowledgable about Halo y'know, all I've heard is some talk about 4TT super-mac cannons or something like it.
5 TTs for the Super MAC guns, and about 1 TT for plasma torpedoes.
Titan Princeps of the Mecha Maniacs: Gloriam Imperator
"StarDestroyer.net: Even our idiots are smarter." - RedImperator
"A Terminator Space Marine. Also known as your worst nightmare." Stormbringer
"Know the ECM. Love the ECM. Cherish the ECM, for it jams thine enemys targeting."- Necronlord
HALOite, Robotech/Macross supporter, 40Ker, and part-time Warsie.
Rightous Fist Of Heaven
Jedi Master

Post by Rightous Fist Of Heaven »

His Divine Shadow wrote:
Rightous Fist Of Heaven wrote:
His Divine Shadow wrote:This is a comma -> , <-
What about the power advantage? Are you saying you are being generous towards SW or Halo?
Uhm, since the only weapon that is more powerfull than standard turbolasers in Haloverse are the Covvy plasma torpedoes, UNSC super nukes and Super MAC cannons, i think im being generous towards the Halo side. Besides in sheer firepower basis the Haloverse is pretty much inferior to Wars.
Well I am not that knowledgable about Halo y'know, all I've heard is some talk about 4TT super-mac cannons or something like it.
Yeah, the Super Mac Cannons which are stationary defense platforms in orbit of the planet Reach were 5TT and plasma torps were around 1TT. But only the Covenant have the P-torps and the SMAC cannons are just too unpractical to be fitted into warships.

In terms of their most conventional weaponry like the Covvy pulse lasers, UNSC missiles etc. they are both inferior to the SW's standard cap ship weaponry of regular turbolasers.
"The ones they built at the height of nuclear weapons could knock the earth out of its orbit" - Physics expert Envy in reference to the hydrogen bombs built during the cold war.
His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

Post by His Divine Shadow »

Those spartan's seem pretty tough though.
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who did not.
Rightous Fist Of Heaven
Jedi Master

Post by Rightous Fist Of Heaven »

His Divine Shadow wrote:Those spartan's seem pretty tough though.
That they most definately are. At the age of 14 capable of literally bitchslapping power armored soldiers with 30mm chainguns attached to the armor and capable of lifting 2 tons. And the Spartans did that without any kind of armor i might add.
"The ones they built at the height of nuclear weapons could knock the earth out of its orbit" - Physics expert Envy in reference to the hydrogen bombs built during the cold war.
Micheal Ryans, Beta pilot
Jedi Knight

Post by Micheal Ryans, Beta pilot »

Rightous Fist Of Heaven wrote:
His Divine Shadow wrote:Those spartan's seem pretty tough though.
That they most definately are. At the age of 14 capable of literally bitchslapping power armored soldiers with 30mm chainguns attached to the armor and capable of lifting 2 tons. And the Spartans did that without any kind of armor i might add.
And in the MJOLNIR armour, they can do a helluva lot more than that.
Titan Princeps of the Mecha Maniacs: Gloriam Imperator
"StarDestroyer.net: Even our idiots are smarter." - RedImperator
"A Terminator Space Marine. Also known as your worst nightmare." Stormbringer
"Know the ECM. Love the ECM. Cherish the ECM, for it jams thine enemys targeting."- Necronlord
HALOite, Robotech/Macross supporter, 40Ker, and part-time Warsie.