A Jedi in the Dominion. Chapter 10.

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

evilcat4000 wrote:Good chapter. The fighting between the Federation boarding party and the Jedi was well done.
Thanks. :D

Chapter 6 in final editing. I'll post it in about 12 hours.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Major Diarrhia
Youngling

Post by Major Diarrhia »

Comments Chapter 4:

Even Starfleet from Star Trek: Enterprise has palm sized stun grenades, I don’t see why the Romulans would’t have them too. Especially 200 years later. I don’t think gas grenades would be particularly effective on Trek ships seeing as how, at least on Federation ships, atmospheric systems can replace poisoned air with a second or two when ordered. Then again, I’m guessing you have it that the Romulans recognize the engine for what it is, that’s why they use a gas grenade. Why not have them transport the mercenaries right to the brig without even firing a shot in the first place?

The bounty hunter captains words didn’t seem to flow naturally, it was a bit stilted.

I think internal tractor beams have been shown to be precise enough to lower vessels without making a racket.

Good foreshadowing with the capture of that vessel. In fact there is a lot of good foreshadowing all over the chapters.

Comments Chapter 5:

How did they beam in in the first place? Why did they send an away team instead of just beaming him off?

Actually that entire situation situation is just plain weird on top of the obvious Dark Jediness going on which explains why he wasn’t curious as to why the Federation would be interested in him: why did they fire on him when he waved his hand at the bulkhead, did they really relate the hand wave plus comment to bulkhead falling, why were they unable to communicate after getting in and how did they expect to communicate with the interference going on?

Was First Contact before or after this time period? Has anyone ever calculated the maximum number of shots a Jedi has ever blocked per second?

Even though this sets up some good future precedents the wording of the away team encounter didn’t seem natural.
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Comments Chapter 4:
Major Diarrhia wrote:Even Starfleet from Star Trek: Enterprise has palm sized stun grenades, I don’t see why the Romulans would’t have them too. Especially 200 years later. I don’t think gas grenades would be particularly effective on Trek ships seeing as how, at least on Federation ships, atmospheric systems can replace poisoned air with a second or two when ordered. Then again, I’m guessing you have it that the Romulans recognize the engine for what it is, that’s why they use a gas grenade. Why not have them transport the mercenaries right to the brig without even firing a shot in the first place?
Because who knows what sort of things they're packing? Plus IIRC on Ferderation transporters have the ability to disarm weapons in. transporters
The bounty hunter captains words didn’t seem to flow naturally, it was a bit stilted.
Of that I am aware. I should go over that. I actually type the words as I would say them.
I think internal tractor beams have been shown to be precise enough to lower vessels without making a racket.
Crap, forgot to add a bit. Thanks for pointing that out.
Good foreshadowing with the capture of that vessel. In fact there is a lot of good foreshadowing all over the chapters.
Thanks.

Comments Chapter 5:
How did they beam in in the first place? Why did they send an away team instead of just beaming him off?
Remember back in chapter 3? They said beaming him out would be difficult. The team was supposed to take him to a better location.
Actually that entire situation situation is just plain weird on top of the obvious Dark Jediness going on which explains why he wasn’t curious as to why the Federation would be interested in him: why did they fire on him when he waved his hand at the bulkhead, did they really relate the hand wave plus comment to bulkhead falling, why were they unable to communicate after getting in and how did they expect to communicate with the interference going on?
Think of it, Kaldor was parfectly calm, waves his hand and a bulkhead falls down behind them. After that comment wouldn't you put that together?
As for the comm thing, it's always worth a try, they clearly weren't going anywhere.
Was First Contact before or after this time period?
FC happened in 2373, this (Set between season 5/6 in 2374/5)
Has anyone ever calculated the maximum number of shots a Jedi has ever blocked per second?
Not to my recollection.
Even though this sets up some good future precedents the wording of the away team encounter didn’t seem natural.
Suggestions on how to improve the dialogue will be taken.

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

In ROTJ, Luke blocked seven or eight nearly simultaneous shots while on the sail barge. I'll have to check my tapes, if you want.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Chapter 6 Edited.
I wrote:Charlenn woke up in his cell. It was dark, the room shook repeatedly and violently. His armour and it's hidden tools were gone. The situation was bad.
He could make out a panelling that could very well be a door. Charlenn started clawing at it, trying to pull it off. It wasn't working. He tried to push it, ramming it with his shoulder. It felt like it was starting to give.

Effias was strapped in a chair in an interrogation cell, passing in and out of consciousness. There were half a dozen guards around him, all reassigned here once the announcement of the boarding parties was made. Apparently there were higher priorities, the officers were called out again. Upon leaving, the last one gave him an injection. He lost consciousness.

Mortenn was also in an interrogation cell, theough he was fully conscious. There was only one other person in the room, it was the Romulan belief that one lone person in the room can be more menacing than ten. His interrogator him was carefully brutal. He seemed fond of injecting him with nitric acid, only in non vital areas, nothing that would endanger his life. When the guards back was turned as he reached for his various "implements", Mortenn tried so slip his hand free of the restraints, no such luck. He wasn't going anywhere without his captors aid.

"Attention all officers in the security block, lock down all prisoners and head to section 47A."

"This is your lucky day human." The Romulan interrogator set a menacing sharp instrument back on the table, picking up what looked like a blaster rifle.
"Let's go!" He pushed on a button the conrol panel, typing in what Mortenn thought to be a security code. Once again he was glad to have a photographic memory. The clasps on his wrists sprung open.

"Come with me." The guard was obviously concerned his prisoner might spring free and wreak havok on the ship, his weapon was drawn and aimed right at Mortenn. The guard turned his back to punch in the authorisation code to open the door. Morten leapt at him, wrestling the gun from his hands, turning it and firing. The guard took a second to completely vaporise, he'd never seen a vaporising weapon on an ordinary guard before. These were clearly a paranoid people. One shot and all evidence of a murder was gone.

Mortenn headed for the cell door. When there he punched in the same code that the guard had put in when freeing him from his interrogation chair. The wall dissolved to reveal a room with no living guards, and what appeared to be a few cells locked closed. There was what looked like a central control panel on a table near the wall. He rushed to it, pushing in the authorisation code. It didn't work. He tried repeatedly, no success.

"This tends to work." He thought to himself. Mortenn fired his new rifle at the cell doors, making them dissolve and the surrounding walls turn an odd shade of green before melting away. "Charlenn!" he cried, "Are you ok?"
"I'm fine, I tried to kick the door down, bruised my leg. Any idea where the Captain is?"
"None, I'd wager he's in one of these cells, stand back." His phaser rifle rang out again, this time, revealing the cell of Captain Effias. His limp self lying there.
"Captain!" They rushed over to him.
"He's... dead."
"Dead?"
"Yeah."
There was a monent of silence. This was the man who commanded and kept the team going.
"Ok, let's get out of here, we'll mourn later. I think there's another one of these strange blasters somewhere near that table."
"Right, let's get out of here."

The two remaining bounty hunters stormed the hallway, it was almost pitch black, clearly the ship had taken serious damage. From what they could see there were only two options, right or left.
"Let's get going!" Charlenn said enthusiastically.
"Which way?" Mortenn sounded curious.
"This way." They darted off down the right corridor.
This will be on hiatus while I do some more of The Priest.
Last edited by Gandalf on 2004-03-03 02:50am, edited 1 time in total.

- George Carlin
Techno_Union
Jedi Council Member

Post by Techno_Union »

First post!

Good so far. I need more chapters though.
Proud member of GALE Force.
Major Diarrhia
Youngling

Post by Major Diarrhia »

Gandalf wrote: Because who knows what sort of things they're packing? Plus IIRC on Ferderation transporters have the ability to disarm weapons in. transporters
You mean something like antishock armor?:shock: :lol:
Gandalf wrote:
Remember back in chapter 3? They said beaming him out would be difficult. The team was supposed to take him to a better location.
Actualy I don't. :oops: None the less, has a Federation ship ever transported through Dominion shields?
Gandalf wrote:Think of it, Kaldor was parfectly calm, waves his hand and a bulkhead falls down behind them. After that comment wouldn't you put that together?
As for the comm thing, it's always worth a try, they clearly weren't going anywhere.
Seriously, I don't think I would, considering that it's a combat situation and that sort of thing happens. Two things though, a bulkhead is just he nautical term for wall, so you just had the Jedi pull a wall out of the coridor.:lol: I don't think bulkheads or beams have been shown to fall in Dominion ships?
CaptainChewbacca wrote:In ROTJ, Luke blocked seven or eight nearly simultaneous shots while on the sail barge. I'll have to check my tapes, if you want.
I would love that. 8) If you could get how much time passes betwene each shot too that would be even more significant I think.

I’ll have comments up soon.
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Major Diarrhia wrote:
Gandalf wrote: Because who knows what sort of things they're packing? Plus IIRC on Ferderation transporters have the ability to disarm weapons in. transporters
You mean something like antishock armor?:shock: :lol:
Weirder things have happened.
Gandalf wrote:
Actualy I don't. :oops: None the less, has a Federation ship ever transported through Dominion shields?
Not that I can recall.
Gandalf wrote:Think of it, Kaldor was parfectly calm, waves his hand and a bulkhead falls down behind them. After that comment wouldn't you put that together?
Seriously, I don't think I would, considering that it's a combat situation and that sort of thing happens. Two things though, a bulkhead is just he nautical term for wall, so you just had the Jedi pull a wall out of the coridor.:lol: I don't think bulkheads or beams have been shown to fall in Dominion ships?
Well not much has been seen of the interior of Dominion ships in battle. But they have exploding consoles too. See: A Time to Stand.
CaptainChewbacca wrote:In ROTJ, Luke blocked seven or eight nearly simultaneous shots while on the sail barge. I'll have to check my tapes, if you want.
I would love that. 8) If you could get how much time passes betwene each shot too that would be even more significant I think.

I’ll have comments up soon.
Cool.

- George Carlin
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

Gandalf wrote: His interrogator him was carefully brutal.
What exactly do you mean by this?

BTW - I liked Mortenn's reaction to first seeing a phaser in use, especially considering the context.
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Peregrin Toker wrote:

BTW - I liked Mortenn's reaction to first seeing a phaser in use, especially considering the context.
He's on a romulan ship so that would be a disruptor.
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Peregrin Toker wrote:
He was interrogating, was very brutal, but was careful about it. He'd hurt you, a lot. But he wouldn't kill you accidentaly. Like precision torture, he knew just where to make it hurt.

Theoretically this means he could torture you until the end of time.

- George Carlin
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Crazedwraith wrote:
Peregrin Toker wrote:

He's on a romulan ship so that would be a disruptor.
Well spotted. :D

I must be getting old, normally I could spot this at 80 paces.

- George Carlin
Major Diarrhia
Youngling

Post by Major Diarrhia »

Gandalf wrote: Theoretically this means he could torture you until the end of time.
That doesn't fit at all with the dead captain. Ok, I'm going to do my comments now.
Major Diarrhia
Youngling

Post by Major Diarrhia »

Gandalf wrote: Chapter 6

He tried to push it, ramming it with his shoulder. It felt like it was starting to give.
Was this his mind playing tricks or was whatever he was pushing really moving?
Gandalf wrote: Effias was strapped in an interrogation cell
Strapped to what though in the room? A chair, a wall, the floor, ceiling maybe? How about a variable gravity cell so the rear wall becomes the floor like in that SG-1 episode?
Gandalf wrote:His interrogator him was carefully brutal.
Screwy sentence.
Gandalf wrote: "Attention all officers in the security block, lock down all prisoners and head to section 47A."
Actually I find this way too convenient that all the guards were ordered away. And it’s obvious that all the guards are officers since no one is there to greet Mortenn when he escapes.
Gandalf wrote:"This is your lucky day human." The Romulan interrogator set a menacing sharp instrument back on the table, picking up what looked like a blaster rifle.
It should be more reminiscent of a pistol. For that matter the interrogator himself shouldn't’t be armed, there should be two guards outside the cell waiting for the interrogator.
Gandalf wrote:The clasps on his wrists sprung open.
He should have had restraints that attached to the seat so he would never be unrestrained. Gaurds should have come in first before he was unrestrained. There shouldn’t be a particular interrogation chamber, each cell should act as its own interrogation chamber so prisoners don’t have to be moved.
Gandalf wrote: The guard took a second to completely vaporise. One shot and all evidence of a murder was gone.
The weapon should have been on stun considering that the Romulans wanted to interrogate these guys not kill them for no good reason. Secondly, I’m pretty sure use of even vaporizing weapons leave bodily evidence. Even if that’s not right, how many times have we been told of evidence of weapons fire in the vicinity of some place? Of course he wouldn’t know this stuff but maybe it could be brought up later or something.
Gandalf wrote: The wall dissolved to reveal a room with no guards
So the doors are holographic? Again, I protest there being no guards at all, at the very least there should be one guard. On top of that a weapons discharge in the brig should have sounded a klaxon immediately, let alone any weapons discharge on board the ship at the very least should have alerted security immediately.
Gandalf wrote:"This tends to work." He thought to himself. Mortenn fired his new rifle at the cell doors, making them dissolve
I’m rather surprised that worked. I would think a people as paranoid as the Romulans would use brig shields strong enough to hold off many such blasts rather than just be strong enough to fight off the pounding of a prisoner?
Gandalf wrote: and the surrounding walls turn an odd shade of green before melting away.
If the door is a shield with a holographic projection, there is no reason why the disruptor should have effected the surrounding wall.
Gandalf wrote: "I'm fine, I tried to kick the door down, bruised my leg.
Shouldn’t that be foot?
Gandalf wrote:
"He's... dead."
Why is he dead if they were being so careful in interrogation?
Gandalf wrote: The two remaining bounty hunters stormed the hallway, there was nothing there that they could see. Just a long darkness either way.
The corridor isn’t lit properly?

In the beginning it is reminiscent of Jon Sheriden’s tourcher in B5.
This chapter smacked too much of Deus Ex Mechana.
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

I'm not at hjome right now, I'll have to answer that topmorrow when I get home.

- George Carlin
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Major Diarrhia wrote:
Gandalf wrote: Chapter 6

He tried to push it, ramming it with his shoulder. It felt like it was starting to give.
Was this his mind playing tricks or was whatever he was pushing really moving?
He was trapped with a forcefield. So it wasn't going anywhere easily.
Gandalf wrote: Effias was strapped in an interrogation cell
Strapped to what though in the room? A chair, a wall, the floor, ceiling maybe? How about a variable gravity cell so the rear wall becomes the floor like in that SG-1 episode?
That was meant to be in a chair, forgot to mention it. Though the SG1 thing would have been neat.

Gandalf wrote:His interrogator him was carefully brutal.
Screwy sentence.
Of this I am aware, I'm getting grammarical help.
Gandalf wrote: "Attention all officers in the security block, lock down all prisoners and head to section 47A."
Actually I find this way too convenient that all the guards were ordered away. And it’s obvious that all the guards are officers since no one is there to greet Mortenn when he escapes.
They were all all ordered away becasue Jam' Hadar were on the ship, once the prisoners were in lockdown the bigger problem is repelling them.
Gandalf wrote:"This is your lucky day human." The Romulan interrogator set a menacing sharp instrument back on the table, picking up what looked like a blaster rifle.
It should be more reminiscent of a pistol. For that matter the interrogator himself shouldn't be armed, there should be two guards outside the cell waiting for the interrogator.
I've seen prison guards with rifles. Also, the other guards had been called away to fight the Jem' Hadar. They though they had the guy under control.
Gandalf wrote:The clasps on his wrists sprung open.
He should have had restraints that attached to the seat so he would never be unrestrained. Gaurds should have come in first before he was unrestrained. There shouldn’t be a particular interrogation chamber, each cell should act as its own interrogation chamber so prisoners don’t have to be moved.
The clasps were attached to the seat. Why leave a chair with items in it when you can have an unfurnished cell with minimal to no lighting. Also, this is a galaxy full of 24th century MacGuyvers, leaving them anything will be bad.
Gandalf wrote: The guard took a second to completely vaporise. One shot and all evidence of a murder was gone.
The weapon should have been on stun considering that the Romulans wanted to interrogate these guys not kill them for no good reason. Secondly, I’m pretty sure use of even vaporizing weapons leave bodily evidence. Even if that’s not right, how many times have we been told of evidence of weapons fire in the vicinity of some place? Of course he wouldn’t know this stuff but maybe it could be brought up later or something.
The weapon was on vapourise becasue if the prisoner got out of hand there'd be no guarantee that stun would hurt him. Disruptors don't leave bodily evidence. In Face of The Enemy we see this. Have disrupros even been seen on stun?
Gandalf wrote: The wall dissolved to reveal a room with no guards
So the doors are holographic? Again, I protest there being no guards at all, at the very least there should be one guard. On top of that a weapons discharge in the brig should have sounded a klaxon immediately, let alone any weapons discharge on board the ship at the very least should have alerted security immediately.
The doors arent holographic, I thought of it as a coloured force field. We see disruptors being discarged on the bridge of Romulan ships with no alarm. I don't see why the brig would have an alarm is the bridge doesn't.
Gandalf wrote:"This tends to work." He thought to himself. Mortenn fired his new rifle at the cell doors, making them dissolve
I’m rather surprised that worked. I would think a people as paranoid as the Romulans would use brig shields strong enough to hold off many such blasts rather than just be strong enough to fight off the pounding of a prisoner?[/quote]

The disruptor rifles are pretty powerful. Also, it could be said there was less power there becasue of the Dominion attack.
Gandalf wrote: and the surrounding walls turn an odd shade of green before melting away.
If the door is a shield with a holographic projection, there is no reason why the disruptor should have effected the surrounding wall.
I just thought it would be a neat effect. Creative license.
Gandalf wrote: "I'm fine, I tried to kick the door down, bruised my leg.
Shouldn’t that be foot?
I was thinking more of a kneeing motion.
Gandalf wrote:
"He's... dead."
Why is he dead if they were being so careful in interrogation?
I didn't say they were being careful with the captain, as they left they injected him with something. Evidently they were a little smarter than the other guy.
Gandalf wrote: The two remaining bounty hunters stormed the hallway, there was nothing there that they could see. Just a long darkness either way.
The corridor isn’t lit properly?
It had been damaged in the attack.
In the beginning it is reminiscent of Jon Sheriden’s tourcher in B5.
This chapter smacked too much of Deus Ex Mechana.
I know, I realised I wrote myself into a corner when I had them captured. Originally they were written as Klingons, but I couldn't find a good reason for them not to kill the bounty hunters.

- George Carlin
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Chapter 7
I wrote:En route to the bridge, the reality of Kaldor's actions started to sink in. The dead faces, their screams and the images of the bodies haunted him. He'd killed clonetroops, but you could never see their faces. It was like breaking equipment. They didn't show fear, scream or cry out.

His thought was interrupted by the swish of the bridge door opening. Konama had a satisfied grin on his face, seemingly unsurprised by this new visitor on the bridge. "Mr. Thann! Welcome to the bridge."

"Thankyou." Kaldor's face was expressionless. How could this Vorta have known about his coming to the bridge?

"I bring good news, we have beaten back the Federation, you apparently proved quite a distraction, with all the attention that was paid to this ship, the rest of the fleet was able to vanquish the Federation with little difficulty."

"Very good. Are we pursuing them?" His aggression and pride were building again.

"Yes we are, we will have caught up to them within the hour. Might I ask what happened outside my quarters?"

"A Federation team tried to capture me. I... objected."

"I understand you kill them quite brutally, with some sword of bladed weapon?"

"Yes, my lightsabre." Kaldor drew his lightsabre to show them, before the blade was fully extended, half the Jem' Hadar on the bridge had their weapons on him. No one showed signs of intimidation.

"Everyone, please lower your weapons. We're all friends here." Everyone eyed the Jedi, he slowly retracted his lightsabre. The guns were lowered. There was a tense feeling on the bridge.

"You were saying...?"

"It's the weapon of a Jedi Knight, better than any of these clumsy blasters of yours."

"Blasters?"

"Yes, the weapons everyone here seems to have." He indicated to the guards on the bridge.

"Oh, right. They're called disruptors here."

"May I return to some quarters?" Kaldor sounded impatient.

"There are none available, all I can do is a storage bay," Konama tried to sound accomodating, not to anger or make his guest uncomfortable. This man might help vanquish the Federation.

"I'll take that, I just need a place to rest."

The storage bay was cluttered, mostly with Ketracel White and repair materials. Kaldor found a comfortable place to sit and meditate, it was quiet, and had minimal lighting.

He sat down, and started to relax his mind. Almost immediately the images of the dead again started to reappear, but this time they were accompanied by a small twinge of pride and satisfaction.

Kaldor's thoughts were violently conflicted. Even in the usually calm face of Jedi meditation, he had a worried and strained look on his face. He couldn't purge his dark feelings, they felt good, and at the same time wrong. Like when a small child disobeys an elder for the thrill of it.

This wasn't right.

Not the path.

Not the way.

But was it so wrong to enjoy fighting? Jedi were exceptional at it. Why not enjoy it?

The thought of taking a fighter and engaging an enemy was appealing. With his Jedi reflexes he could show these people what he was capable of.

He would only be earning the trust of his new hosts, a thing to be encouraged. He would he helping them deal with an enemy.

The faster he ended it the fewer casualties there would be. He'd be doing a valuable service.

Perhaps he could get his own ship. His fighter was not going to cut it, it was more for transport, not fighting.

He could be one of the greatest fighters this galaxy had seen.

Kaldor felt a new power in him.
I tried to write the last section disjointedly, as to represent his thoughts from an external perspective.

- George Carlin
Trogdor
Sith Devotee

Post by Trogdor »

First post!

Edit: Hm, a Jedi with conflicting emotions leaning towards the dark side. I can't say that's exactly original, but you're doing it pretty well. I think he might find that his figher is more than up to the job of helping to deal with the Feds.
"I want to mow down a bunch of motherfuckers with absurdly large weapons and relative impunity - preferably in and around a skyscraper. Then I want to fight a grim battle against the unlikely duo of the Terminator and Robocop. The last level should involve (but not be limited to) multiple robo-Hitlers and a gorillasaurus rex."--Uraniun235 on his ideal FPS game

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant compared to the power of the Force."--Darth Vader
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Trogdor wrote:First post!

Edit: Hm, a Jedi with conflicting emotions leaning towards the dark side. I can't say that's exactly original, but you're doing it pretty well. I think he might find that his figher is more than up to the job of helping to deal with the Feds.
I know that it may or may not resemble a recent SW movie.

Who's to say he'll turn?

- George Carlin
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Is anyone still reading this?

- George Carlin
Son of the Suns
Lex Eternus

Post by Son of the Suns »

Yes, but everyone who reads it is not going to post everytime you put up a new chapter.
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Son of the Suns wrote:Yes, but everyone who reads it is not going to post everytime you put up a new chapter.
I know not everyone who reads posts, I was just curious.

- George Carlin
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

I'm still waiting for my spectacular death scene.

"Ensign Szitovszky reporting - YARGHHH!!!" Dies as a replicator blows up after an order for coffee, mainly because someone kicked it and the plasma conduits felt like being a bitch.
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Stofsk wrote:I'm still waiting for my spectacular death scene.

"Ensign Szitovszky reporting - YARGHHH!!!" Dies as a replicator blows up after an order for coffee, mainly because someone kicked it and the plasma conduits felt like being a bitch.
For reference purposes, how do I pronounce that?

- George Carlin
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

Gandalf wrote:
Stofsk wrote:I'm still waiting for my spectacular death scene.

For reference purposes, how do I pronounce that?
Se-tovs-ky, sorta phonetically. My username is actually the nickname my friends gave me at school. It's supposed to be easier to pronounce. :)