Rob Walper...SITHIFIZED!!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Robert Walper wrote:
xBlackFlash wrote: Thanks. The only problem there is the difference in pose (damn-near profile view vs. head on), this is going to be a point of frustration for me, but because I grow angrier every time I look at your hair I darkened it for the time being.
I like the darkened hair effect. Looks alot more natural, although I think Salm's picture with the darkened skin as well would be the perfect combination.
Your wishis my command.
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

*applauds* You are wonderful Lady!!!
the longer i wait,the more i forget.the more i forget, the longer the list of desires grows. for that which is wanted is forbidden. and we all know that forbidden fruit is often the sweetest.Don'tcha wish your g/f was a witch like me?~*~AYVBABTU
Dead_Ghost
Padawan Learner

Post by Dead_Ghost »

xBlackFlash wrote:
Robert Walper wrote:
xBlackFlash wrote: Thanks. The only problem there is the difference in pose (damn-near profile view vs. head on), this is going to be a point of frustration for me, but because I grow angrier every time I look at your hair I darkened it for the time being.
I like the darkened hair effect. Looks alot more natural, although I think Salm's picture with the darkened skin as well would be the perfect combination.
Your wishis my command.
I'm seconding Lindar's post. The edit you've been making so far is impressive. *Thumbs Up*
Mark S wrote:Maybe they're allowed to have all the casual sex they want. It's not sex that's forbidden, it's attachment.

"Go forth and fuck her brains out, my young Padawan. Just remember, no cuddling and pillow talk afterwards."
- Concerning the topic "Jedi training and sexuality"
Robert Walper
Dishonest Resident Borg Fan-Whore

Post by Robert Walper »

xBlackFlash wrote: Your wishis my command.
Would that be any wish? :lol: ;)

Great job, it's replacing my current desktop one, and I'll edit it into my sig shortly. You're awesome XB. :)