Screencap request: Emperor's New Groove

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

El Moose Monstero
Moose Rebellion Ambassador
Location: The Cradle of the Rebellion... Oop Nowrrth, Like...

Screencap request: Emperor's New Groove

Post by El Moose Monstero »

Evenin' all,

Was wondering if anyone had the Emperor's New Groove dvd and the time and inclination to take a handful of high resolution (around 1024x800) screenshots of Yzma and Kronk in their mad scientist get up inside the lab? I've found a few online but the resolution and image quality is low and grainy.

Am after it for a background shot for a presentation I'm doing, I've finally got bored with looking for serious pictures of volcanoes doing volcano things.

Thanking anyone who can be arsed in advance.
"...a fountain of mirth, issuing forth from the penis of a cupid..." ~ Dalton / Winner of the 'Frank Hipper Most Horrific Drag EVAR' award - 2004 / The artist formerly known as The_Lumberjack.

Evil Brit Conspiracy: Token Moose Obsessed Kebab Munching Semi Geordie
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Just out of curiosity, what type of volcano pictures? Afraid I can't help much with the screencap since I don't have that movie.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
El Moose Monstero
Moose Rebellion Ambassador
Location: The Cradle of the Rebellion... Oop Nowrrth, Like...

Post by El Moose Monstero »

Well, my studies are mainly to do with volcanic ash interactions with gas, so my presentation background images currently consist of lots of shots of things like close up shots of the Mt St Helens plume, the Pinatubo plume, the Redoubtplume (worth googling, looks awesome - even if it is technically a product of the pyroclastic flows). There's a few good sites which have Etna eruption videos and close ups which have provided quite a few useful pictures which are also impressive. Erm... other than that, a few personal shots from Kilauea, that sort of thing.

If you're looking for good high resolution shots, the USGS has loads.
"...a fountain of mirth, issuing forth from the penis of a cupid..." ~ Dalton / Winner of the 'Frank Hipper Most Horrific Drag EVAR' award - 2004 / The artist formerly known as The_Lumberjack.

Evil Brit Conspiracy: Token Moose Obsessed Kebab Munching Semi Geordie