The Evac Story (Multiverse)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Redleader34
Jedi Knight
Location: Flowing through the Animated Ether, finding unsusual creations

The Evac Story (Multiverse)

Post by Redleader34 »

BREAKING NEWS NOW, FROM TRANTOR NEWS NETWORK

And now we go live to Durandal, the AI who saw the entire battle. "Thanks Mike" the artificial intelligence said, as it floated, its symbol obvious to all the viewers. "I was assigned to watch the Battlestation Hightower, while the Evacuation, ordered by the Marduk institute, was executed. I saw many things, and I will do my best to tell you what happened on that fateful night.

Several of our ships landed on the planet, and Madame Ander, our Evacuation coordinator, helped evacuate 1 billion residents, onto the space battleship C.V/E Lady Shadnire. Currently, it was last seen heading towards an uninhabited world, with a relatively pristine environment. Now, you are all asking 'why was there an evacuation of a world?'

The Answer, Dear Audience, is the teenager, who, if my records re correct, is known as Donny. He was empowered by a strange force, and this force allowed him to fight off the Gunbuster, our most powerful weapon system to date, a powerful Class S+ Elemental Wizard, and a class S+ "Guardian". The battle was quite powerful, the Gunbuster forced to retreat, and the Guardian forced to retreat back to a sun. I'll tell you how this battle went down, after this short commercial break

"HAB", There would be a giant tank running over several various mecha. "Join up, and you could be this guy!" Shepard would pop out from the tank, which was revealed to be the size of the USS Nimitz. "And this is our smaller classes"
The HAB Symbol would play in the background, to military music.

Durandal began again, simply saying "If you are just joining us, I was talking about the end, and rebirth of the planet Terra, in the Perci Arm of the Milky way. IT started off as a simple day, Ander, our Evacuation coordinator leading people to the Galactica class transports, and the few Voyager Class Transports. In the Western Continents, Metro City was being evacuated by the Guardians, Beings of Immense Magical Power. They used their Portals to open up a pathway, to the massive Underwater City of Hydra. The Chief Water Guardian, Rain, used another Spell, to actually lift op Hydra to orbit, where it docked with the Evacuation ship the C.V/E Lady Shadnire.

In another city, Inizia, the youngest Looking Guardian helped evacuate the natural beings, her powers actually luring most of the large animals, and moving them into a sort of Dome, Where the Frigate Seas of New Earth, picked them up. However, not all the Guardians were focused on peace, harmony and Love. I'll tell you the rest after this short commercial break

New From Trantor Core, its the GUNDAM GAME! *Several Gundams, from Wing Zero to the classic RX-8 were standing and fighting each other* "Play out Epic Crossovers, like this!" *Char Ansible would be fighting Domon Kashu, the God Gundam deftly avoiding the bullets from Char's rifle* "Show pilots who the real Gundam Master is" *Kira Athorne's Strike Freedom was easly fighting off Zaku, when suddenly, the Turn A sliced through his mobile Suit. The shot then turned into a close up shot of Loran Cehack, who was laughing at the devastation.* "The Gundam Game, Buy it Today, for PS 24 and XBox Mobius! Also for Nintendo LOL gaming console.

The host Mike, revealed to be a human of what appeared to be Russian decent responded with "So Durnadal, what happened next? The AI wen to with its tale, saying "Well Mike, I then heard a massive energy signature, which appeared to have power levels of over 9000" Mike interjected "HOW.... That's off the scales!"Durnadal continued "Well, they were damn powerful, and he started to attack the Guardian Phyrix, a fire user, and Saladin. Our Gunbuster was still in its buster Machine form, covering the final ship's Launch, the TSS Ethalion. Then, Donny used his Alchemy, to launch rocks at the man. These rocks were giant, and they headed toward the ship, its speed not enough to evade the rocks.

Suddenly Saladin cast a shield spell, the Wizard's wings growing larger, as he embraced his power. He said "You Will Fall" to the possessed boy, who looked at Saladin with eyes, dark, cold soulless eyes. Ander watched this, and called for William, who was in Buster Machine N0 2, to "Get Down here, let's form Gunbuster and cover our ship!" William nodded, and as Buster Machine Number 1 headed down, Ander quickly jumped in, sitting in her control chair. As the Two buster Machines Combined Ander thought "We must win, for the Planet.. no.. for the entire sector!" William was stoic, as he took his navigation position. "Ander, Donny's heading to the ship. Lets go and defeat him!" Mike said "We'll be back, with more, after this commercial break!"

So, how is it?
Dan's Art

Bounty on SDN's most annoying
"A spambot, a spambot who can't spell, a spambot who can't spell or spam properly and a spambot with tenure. Tough"choice."