Humanist Inheritance PSA

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Humanist Inheritance PSA

Post by Surlethe »

Public Service Announcement:

RedImperator has said that this coming Tuesday, the general public will no longer be able to view The Humanist Inheritance. So, if you want to read the story again, now's your chance.

If you're interested, the story's here.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

Oh snap! Is the version that's up the final product? Or has there been any major editing done since?

I was meaning to read it, but I don't have time before Tuesday :( Oh well, dead trees are easier on the eyes anyway :)
XXXI
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

The version that might be sent for publishing has been extensively edited and the title changed. Many names have also been changed. Not sure how I feel about that. I haven't seen it. Surly might have had.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Phantasee wrote:Oh snap! Is the version that's up the final product? Or has there been any major editing done since?
No. RedImperator has been working on rewriting the story. He's moving it out of public view because the rewritten story will be sent in to see if publishers will accept it.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Good luck to Red on his endeavor.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

Damnit, i rather liked that story. Hopefully RI is will get the final thing published soon and we can buy the finished version. I wish Red Luck in getting it publish!

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor