Paul Stanley Will Kick Your Ass!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Paul Stanley Will Kick Your Ass!

Post by Lord Poe »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwXi02hdTJk

This is a hilarious video. How can you act like a bad ass when you're dressed like that? LOL!!

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

More action, less words. :D

I can't recall off-hand how many millions in damages the ensuing riot caused.

EDIT: That's not to say that Axl is always an asshole; when I saw them in 2006 he stopped the show momentarily for a good reason: the front row on the floor was getting crushed into the rail, so he told everyone to take two steps back. I've been to many concerts, and I've never seen a band do that before.
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

YT300000 wrote:More action, less words. :D
I remember that. Hilarious!
EDIT: That's not to say that Axl is always an asshole; when I saw them in 2006 he stopped the show momentarily for a good reason: the front row on the floor was getting crushed into the rail, so he told everyone to take two steps back. I've been to many concerts, and I've never seen a band do that before.
Hehehehe! I see your Axl example and raise yet another KISS example!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzAnj-ojaXM

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

I see your raise and go all in with GN'R.

Too bad youtube doesn't have a clip from that AC/DC show where some chick jumped on stage and doused herself with beer. Bon Scott then proceeded to lick her off, and got a blow job for it - on stage, while singing. Now there's something you won't see nowadays. :lol:
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman