TMK's Less impressive panoramas

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

TheMuffinKing
Jedi Council Member

TMK's Less impressive panoramas

Post by TheMuffinKing »

Just two panoramas, the idea being blatantly ripped from lukexcom, and the fact that photobucket restricts my sizes.

First: alatoomts

A quick melding of shots I took while deployed to Kyrgyzstan. This is a brief snippet of the Ala Too mountains which this picture does no justice. I love the countryside and was impressed at the scale of many of those peeks. This is also my first panoramic pic, created in photshop.

Second: Mt.Etna

Last year a few of us went 4-wheeling on the North side of Mt.Etna. This is the best panoramic pic I took, more would have been made but it started snowing before I could get any clear shots.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Rather excellent. Got any higher quality versions?
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
TheMuffinKing
Jedi Council Member

Post by TheMuffinKing »

Yeah, I'll get around to using a different host for the pics. Photobucket, at least the free one I use, restricts the size to about 1200X800. If I'm not to busy today I'll throw them up in full size.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Try imageshacks?
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
lukexcom
Padawan Learner
Location: Ah, Northern Virginia. The lone island of stability in an ocean of recession.

Post by lukexcom »

I like the approaching cloud mass in the second pic. I'm assuming that's what caused the snow?
-Luke
TheMuffinKing
Jedi Council Member

Post by TheMuffinKing »

Yeah, we had a huge storm later that day. We had to move fast because about ten minutes later we were enveloped in mist and could barely see the path down the mountain. Fun times were had by all!
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

I recall you had a few other threads about Etna. Do you have a lot of pictures of Etna kicking about still? I'd love to see them, I didn't take many when I went there.
XXXI
TheMuffinKing
Jedi Council Member

Post by TheMuffinKing »

I've got a few, not many more though. I'm always too busy (read: lazy) to get my arse up there. I can post some more, but they are all pretty similar. Thank you for expressing an interest though. I now have an excuse to post more Etna pics.
Executor32
Jedi Council Member
Location: In a Georgia courtroom, watching a spectacle unfold

Post by Executor32 »

For the image size, all you have to do is click "options" next to the current image size limit, and select 1 megabyte file size. That usually takes care of all but the most monstrous images, and makes most of the pro dimensions redundant.
どうして?お前が夜に自身お触れるから。
Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil,
but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow
was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now, the fool
seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku...
-Aku, Master of Masters, Deliverer of Darkness, Shogun of Sorrow