My new scarf (pics)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Jaepheth
Jedi Master

My new scarf (pics)

Post by Jaepheth »

Well, after a long time, I finally finished knitting a replica of the most famous scarf in the universe. And that's not even hyperbole!

Now I just have to work on acquiring a proper coat.
Children of the Ancients
I'm sorry, but the number you have dialed is imaginary. Please rotate the phone by 90 degrees and try again.
Ekiqa
Jedi Knight

Re: My new scarf (pics)

Post by Ekiqa »

What scarf is that?
Jaepheth
Jedi Master

Post by Jaepheth »

Ekiqa wrote:What scarf is that?
Tom Baker's first scarf as The Doctor
Children of the Ancients
I'm sorry, but the number you have dialed is imaginary. Please rotate the phone by 90 degrees and try again.
Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

Post by Big Orange »

Lets hope you don't blow your entire fortune, lose your family and friends, and sink your career when you turn your house's interior into the interior of the 1970s TARDIS... :)
'Alright guard, begin the unnecessarily slow moving dipping mechanism...' - Dr. Evil

'Secondly, I don't see why "income inequality" is a bad thing. Poverty is not an injustice. There is no such thing as causes for poverty, only causes for wealth. Poverty is not a wrong, but taking money from those who have it to equalize incomes is basically theft, which is wrong.' - Typical Randroid

'I think it's gone a little bit wrong.' - The Doctor
Jaepheth
Jedi Master

Post by Jaepheth »

Big Orange wrote:Lets hope you don't blow your entire fortune, lose your family and friends, and sink your career when you turn your house's interior into the interior of the 1970s TARDIS... :)

I'm not that fanatical about the show itself. I just really like Tom Baker's Character and costume.
Children of the Ancients
Ekiqa
Jedi Knight

Post by Ekiqa »

Jaepheth wrote:
Ekiqa wrote:What scarf is that?
Tom Baker's first scarf as The Doctor
Ah, haven't watched the original in about 20 years, when my dad said I was scared of the show.
Larz
Rabid Monkey

Post by Larz »

Congratulations! My wife made me a 15' long version based off of the Tom Baker scarf with updated colors and let me tell you that thing is warm.
"Once again we wanted our heroes to be simple, grizzled everymen with nothing to lose; one foot in the grave, the other wrapped in an American flag and lodged firmly in a terrorist's asshole."

Brotherhood of the Monkey: Nonchalant Disgruntled Monkey
Justice League
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

I've got a 21" by my colour blind granny who just wouldn't stop knitting it, becasue she said it was the last knitted item she would make for the grand kids. Totally the wrong colours, but I LOVE it so much. (not to mention no one has ever complained at a con when I've cosplayed with it.) :luv: :luv: :luv:

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin