I just thought of the best idea for a Trek fanfic...

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Lord_Xerxes
Jedi Knight

I just thought of the best idea for a Trek fanfic...

Post by Lord_Xerxes »

Jason Vorhees (uber Jason from Jason X) vs Star Trek.

And I'm so ready to write this fic. But I'm only gonna do it if you guys want to see it.

So, what say you?
"And as I promised, I said I would read from the bible..." "...And if we could turn our bible to Pslams..."Happy shall he be that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." (Pslams 137:9) So let me ask you a question? Who is the worst influence, God or Marilyn Manson?" "God!" "And if that's not the best fucking example, God HIMSELF killed his own MOTHER FUCKING SON!"-Marilyn Manson

"Don't fuck with a Jedi Master, son..." -M.H in J.A.S.B.S.B
Achieved ultimate Doom (post 666) on Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:38 pm
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Re: I just thought of the best idea for a Trek fanfic...

Post by MKSheppard »

Lord_Xerxes wrote:Jason Vorhees (uber Jason from Jason X) vs Star Trek.

And I'm so ready to write this fic. But I'm only gonna do it if you guys want to see it.

So, what say you?
HELL YES
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

He should have one arm tied behind his back to start with.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Jason would be good, Predator would be better
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Lord_Xerxes
Jedi Knight

Post by Lord_Xerxes »

Perhaps I can do Predator in another series. I've already been toying around with the clusterfuck that will be a storyline. (as if it's necessary anwyay...heh).

So if I do this, should i do it in installments, or as one whole finnished piece? Because I have a tendecy to write longer shit more often than not.
"And as I promised, I said I would read from the bible..." "...And if we could turn our bible to Pslams..."Happy shall he be that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." (Pslams 137:9) So let me ask you a question? Who is the worst influence, God or Marilyn Manson?" "God!" "And if that's not the best fucking example, God HIMSELF killed his own MOTHER FUCKING SON!"-Marilyn Manson

Lord_Xerxes
Jedi Knight

Post by Lord_Xerxes »

Awww...no one else is intrested in seeing this fan fic?

Come on guys, at least let me know Yay or Nay so I'm not wasting my time one way or the other.

Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Hmmmm. I say they work together. Predator kills at long rangs with his shoulder cannon while Jason slashes away. :twisted:
JADAFETWA
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Oh this could be a good OSC topic. Jason X vs. Predator on board a GCS full of redshirts going for the highest kill score. Who wins?

Carnage of course, now that i'd pay to read.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Lord_Xerxes
Jedi Knight

Post by Lord_Xerxes »

I don't think it would be very entertaining with the Predator. They'd pull out their phasers and he'd refuse to try and kill them because they're unarmed.

hvb
Padawan Learner

Post by hvb »

Well. Some of them would be carrying Bath'lets ... Oh, wait, I see your point :lol:

Realistically speaking the Phaser is a fairly good weapon at ranges below say 2 yards, but still: no weapon is more dangerous then its wielder (in this case starfleeters), so you are correct to that extend. :wink:
Lord_Xerxes
Jedi Knight

Post by Lord_Xerxes »

Actually, for my Jason vs Star Trek fanfic, I have a scene in mind with Worf vs Jason in melee combat. That should be great.