Unnamed crossover

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Unnamed crossover

Post by darthdavid »

Green bolts of energy lance through space forming titanic explosions as they impact against the Sheilds of the Desperate Hope. Similarly massive bolts of crimson red lance from the Desperate hope, however they seem pathetic against the massive bulk of the ISD Viscious. Their respective fighters weave and lunge in a dance of death over the two ships spitting energy at each other, trying desperatly to win their dog fights. Concentrated fire on the ISD's bridge sheild grid allows an x-wing to land a lucky proton torpedo shot. Momentarily be-headed the massive craft begins a sickening dive twoards the
Desperate Hope. However, the gunners continue firing the whole time. Gargantuan heavy turbolaser blasts rain a deadly hail directly over the Desperate Hope's reactor. The sheilds aren't up to the task. The ensuing blast creates a micro wormhole as a powersurge causes the ISD's hyperdrive to activate, the massive energies intertwine and then, as if some diety had flicked a switch, all the crew sees is blackness.
Well, How was it?
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

No plot, no characters, badly written action...
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Might've made a halfway decent introductory paragraph...
JADAFETWA
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

Ok then. That's the end of that story. If i keep trying i'll get one going eventually.
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Its interesting. The problem is a lack of detail and you have greatly limited immersion through your writing style. Also, its a little confusing a complex due to the fact that we are unaware who's doing what to who.

Its not a bad effort, but with a bit of expanding it would be better.
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

SUCKED!

However you do get one do-over.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.