SW/Star Gate Crossover FanFic?

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Should this be turned into a fanfic?

Interesting, mabye someone should write it
70%
It could be good, mabye
20%
Better leave this subject alone
10%

Total votes: 10

Techno_Union
Jedi Council Member

SW/Star Gate Crossover FanFic?

Post by Techno_Union »

Does anybody think it would be interesting or would even be worth doing? I probably would mess it up, but someone who has some talent should be able to do it right. It, in my opinion, would be cool to see the first contact scenerio between the two galaxies, and have a huge war. But would anybody be interested? But you would not have the uber powerful Imperial Fleet crushing everyone in one fell swoop, but somehow make it last a while and be pretty interesting.
Proud member of GALE Force.
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

Though the Asgaard, the Replicators and the Ancients AFAIK are the only factions in SG1 which are powerful enough to take on the Empire... I still like the idea and actually wonder why noone has written such a crossover before.
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
Agent R
Padawan Learner

Post by Agent R »

You may as well go ahead and write it. Remember, there's a lot of help one can draw on out here, so messing up too badly shouldn't be a problem.
No conscience. No law. No stopping them....

....well, maybe a Happy Meal would do it.

Ka Anor needs test subjects!
I still think Furlings look like tribbles
Techno_Union
Jedi Council Member

Post by Techno_Union »

I am not sure how I would start out. Mabye something like a weird first contact meeting between Earth and the Empire. The Empire would make nice with them but would be hiding an agenda to use Earth as a stepping stone for their invasion of that galaxy. Something like that. But I would need some help, thats why I would prefer someone else to do it, a more expirenced person.
Proud member of GALE Force.