Story Contest Alert.

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Story Contest Alert.

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

The Story Contest I announced some time ago is now officially closed for receptions. However, we have apparently only received on story. I would like, thus, to hear from everyone who believes they may have sent a story, so that we can figure out what has gone wrong.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Contest? :?:
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

CaptainChewbacca wrote:Contest? :?:

The precise reason why the contest "failed".
What's her bust size!?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

*raises hand* :D
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

Knife wrote:*raises hand* :D
Hmm. PM it to me, please.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
Mark S
The Quiet One

Post by Mark S »

I was writing a little something but I got caught in the middle of a pretty big move and couldn't finish it.
Writer's Guild 'Ghost in the Machine'/Decepticon 'Devastator'/BOTM 'Space Ape'/Justice League 'The Tick'
"The best part of 'believe' is the lie."
It's always the quiet ones.