ADONIS POLLS: GROUP THREE A

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Who gets your vote for Group Three A?

aerius
20%
Dalton
4%
Darth Wong
35%
Einhander Sn0
6%
Exmoor Cat
10%
Ghost Rider
4%
Kamakazie Sith
2%
Knife
16%
Robert Scott Anderson (I suck and refuse to vote for real.)
2%

Total votes: 49

Zaia
Inamorata

ADONIS POLLS: GROUP THREE A

Post by Zaia »

Voting, voting, I been thinkin' what a great world this would be...

Group 3 A, Ages 22-147
aerianna: aerianna1, aerianna2
Dalton: Rob1, Rob2
Darth Wong: Mike!
Einy: Einy1, Einy2
Exmoor Cat: Cat
Ghost Rider: Ghost Rider
Kamakazie Sith: KS1
Knife: Knife
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Easy choice, and you forgot feminize his name in the poll. :wink:
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

jmac wrote:Easy choice, and you forgot feminize his name in the poll. :wink:
No, I thought in the poll itself I'd leave it the way it should be. Just this once. ;-)
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

Lord Wong. Awesome shoulders, hungover look. :D

Einy second, "aerianna" third.
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Great...the "aerianna" thing is catching...Help! I need my maculinity back! :lol:
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

aerius wrote:Great...the "aerianna" thing is catching...Help! I need my maculinity back! :lol:
Bwahahah, and I was even nice enough to given you your proper name in the poll itself! :twisted: :lol:
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Zaia wrote:Bwahahah, and I was even nice enough to given you your proper name in the poll itself! :twisted: :lol:
I noticed, and it looks like even my GF wanted it "feminized". I need to get a "NOT aerianna" custom title or something.... :lol:
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Dorsk 81
Sith Devotee

Post by Dorsk 81 »

I vote for the pretty Kitty.
"I would, for instance, fellate a smurf before I pick death." Dylan Moran
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
EBC's Devonian Deviant | GALE's Supplementary Bi Brit | BoTM's Raw Recruit | GDC's Horny Delphinidae | I'm with RMA | CoIB
CrimsonRaine
Jedi Knight

Post by CrimsonRaine »

Wong, you totally got it. That pic's got presense. :D And I like that.

Raine
"And on that day, on the horizon, I shall be. And I shall point at them and say unto them HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!" -- Ravenwing
RedImperator: "Yeah, and there were little Jesus-bits everywhere."
Crimsonraine: "Jesus-bits?!"

666th Post: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:59 am
TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

Post by TrailerParkJawa »

I voted for Mr Wong.
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Ok, had to go to Knife. I had three choices: Rob, Mike, or him. Couldn't vote Rob, because I'd never live it down and his chest is less Wookiee like than his face-fuzz, which makes me wonder...

Anyway, didn't vote Mike, because that picture scares the shit out of me and I'm not voting on threat of intimidation.

So, I voted for Knife. Because he's a member of the Mess and so am I. Plus, I helped get his picture up there, so I might as well, since I was the first to view it anyway (well, of those around here at least).
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

My vote goes to a scary asian man. I will let you figue out which one that is.
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:My vote goes to a scary asian man. I will let you figue out which one that is.
Well it sure as hell ain't me. Damnit, I'm getting killed by the sith lord here!
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

aerius wrote:Damnit, I'm getting killed by the sith lord here!
That's because everyone is just sucking up to Mike.

*hides* :P
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

aerius wrote:
Alyrium Denryle wrote:My vote goes to a scary asian man. I will let you figue out which one that is.
Well it sure as hell ain't me. Damnit, I'm getting killed by the sith lord here!
Well, when your first pic looks like somebody else's chest (ie, not real) and the second one doesn't load...

Plus, who's gonna brown nose you? :P
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

I'm torn between Knife, Mike, and KSith (the hair is sweet).

But I have to vote aerius I'm afraid, he's too damned young to be good competition with all you old farts :P
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

RogueIce wrote:Well, when your first pic looks like somebody else's chest (ie, not real)
So you're saying I look too damn good for my own good? Damn! :D
and the second one doesn't load...
That's odd, it works for me. Try changing the "a1" in the first picture to "a2", that should bring it up.
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

aerius wrote:So you're saying I look too damn good for my own good? Damn! :D
No. I was actually wondering why you would've replaced your own chest with that of a skinny white kid.

Which is why I'm more inclined to think it's real. Who would do that?

EDIT: I can see the second one now. Looks more real. Too bad for you I guess.

(And, since the original Adonis thread mentioned bringing out your egos, I feel perfectly justified in this :P )

aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

RogueIce wrote:No. I was actually wondering why you would've replaced your own chest with that of a skinny white kid.
What you see is a classic example of the cyclist's tan. The arms, legs, face, and back of the neck get nicely tanned while the torso remains pale.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

aerius wrote:
and the second one doesn't load...
That's odd, it works for me. Try changing the "a1" in the first picture to "a2", that should bring it up.
Works for me too. *shrugs*
Kamakazie Sith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Kamakazie Sith »

Howedar wrote:I'm torn between Knife, Mike, and KSith (the hair is sweet).

But I have to vote aerius I'm afraid, he's too damned young to be good competition with all you old farts :P
Thanks man...

On a side note I'd like at least one vote. I mean if I end up even with RSA I'll be very offended. :evil: :wink:
Milites Astrum Exterminans
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

*scratches GR's back*

:wink:
JADAFETWA
Ice
Padawan Learner

Post by Ice »

So... I voted for all the non options with Ice. Except here. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. A vote for Robert Scott Anderson? Nope. Just couldn't.
"Honor isn't about making the right choices. It's about dealing with the consequences." - Midori Koto
Mr Flibble
Psychic Penguin

Post by Mr Flibble »

I voted for Mike, tough choice though.
El Moose Monstero
Moose Rebellion Ambassador
Location: The Cradle of the Rebellion... Oop Nowrrth, Like...

Post by El Moose Monstero »

Was going to say it was a tossup between Mike, Aerius and Knife, but couldnt live with the imagery. Think Aerius gets it by a whisker.
"...a fountain of mirth, issuing forth from the penis of a cupid..." ~ Dalton / Winner of the 'Frank Hipper Most Horrific Drag EVAR' award - 2004 / The artist formerly known as The_Lumberjack.

Evil Brit Conspiracy: Token Moose Obsessed Kebab Munching Semi Geordie