Rejection [Mature content]

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Rejection [Mature content]

Post by haas mark »

A little backstory real quick... Miss Jackie (Jacquelyn Gayda) and Charlie Haas are fiancé/es in real life, so that is the explanation behind the references to Miss Jackie in the forthcoming ficlet.

-------------------------

Title: Rejection
Author: Patrick Briscoe
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: These characters belong to Vince McMahon and all others associated with World Wrestling Entertainment. No money is being made off of this work of complete fiction.
Distribution: GJ, LJ, verilon.net, wherever else I may decide.
Characters: Rey Myseterio, Charlie Haas, mention of Miss Jackie
Warnings: Mention of masturbation, actual masturbation, slight profanity, strong sexual references, male/male hinting
Spoilers: None
Summary: Rejected offer of lust.

---------------------------

Sometimes I lay in bed at night, hands quivering as I reach down to stroke myself, thinking of him, fantasizing about him, straining to hear him say my name in that soft, sweet voice of his.

Every time he walked into the arena, I caught the smooty, sporty aroma emanating from his body, his scent lingering for a brief flash as he or I leave the locker room for a match.

And sometimes Jackie would catch a lustful gaze from me in his general direction. She'd ask me who I was looking at.

'No one. Just thinking of you, dear,' I'd smile.

Secretly I'd hope to get one night away from her, just to talk to him, just to see if he'd feel the same way.

'Charlie,' I'd imagine him saying, 'fuck me. Fuck me hard.'

And when I think of that, I sport a hard-on in an instant. It's not from pure lust. No, there's more to it than that. It's the way he acts, the way he moves, the way he talks... It's more than just heated desire from between these loins of mine.

She probably doesn't know it, but many times I've imagined Jackie were he.

She wonders why I buy the magazines every month. 'You don't need to read those, you know exactly what's going on,' she says.

I just chuckle, telling her that I want to see what the fans are supposed to think of us. And sometimes I take it into the bathroom at night, locking the door, masturbating over his picture. Sometimes it's hard to keep quiet while I shoot my cum into the toilet, but somehow I always manage not to wake her up.

And then I hide the magazine away, slip back into bed. She doesn't even know what's going on.

'Sleep well?' she'll ask in the morning. Answer with a 'yeah' and a nod and go about scrounging for food. Go to work again and wash, rinse, repeat.

And then a day comes where he and I are alone in the locker room. I take a look around in disbelief, cock already growing hard beneath my trunks, then say his name voicelessly. I take a deep breath and try again, this time managing to get it out. 'Rey.'

He turns around and my world comes to a dizzying standstill. He grins over at me and says my name in that voice that turns my knees to jelly. 'Hey, Charlie, what's up?'

He's wearing nothing but a white towel. No mask, no pants, no boots. Just that white towel. My eyes quickly travel over his frame as I nearly drop the one in my hand, almost losing my words. 'Not much,' I answer with a shrug. 'How 'bout yourself?'

I glance over to the door, and with a brief lick of the lips, note that it is closed. 'Not a whole lot, just gettin' ready to shower.'

'Cool,' I answer quietly, looking over at him and sitting down to remove my boots.

Folding up his clothes, he speaks again, creating smalltalk. 'Ya did a good job out there tonight, Haas.'

'Thanks,' I respond, pulling the socks off underneath. 'You did pretty good yourself.' I look up and see him from the side, a slight bulge visible beneath the towel. Unconsciously, my movements slow, and words spill out of my mouth in a soft whisper, not inaudible to him. 'God, if I could suck that cock of yours...'

He looks at me with a raised eyebrow. 'The fuck did you just say?'

I meet his eyes in surprise. 'I said you did pretty good out there tonight.'

He shakes his head with a laugh. 'Nah, nah, man, after that.'

Shaking my head, I answer, unaware of what I'd said. 'I... didn't say anything after that.'

He walks over and crouches down with a smirk, meeting me at eye level and a laugh. 'You said somethin' 'bout suckin' cock, Haas.'

My mouth fishes open and shut in disbelief. 'You... You're kidding, right?'

He grins with a chuckle as his hands move to his navel, thumbs inserted just inside the towel line. 'Your words, not mine, bro.'

I turn my face away, blushing in shame and embarrassment, muttering, 'Fuck.'

He simply shrugs and stands up. 'Damn, was hopin' maybe ya meant it.'

I slowly turn to stare at him in utter shock as he turns, walking to the showers and pulling off his towel, setting it aside, his naked ass jiggling slightly with every step.

'Wait!' I called out to him. He turned, a hand loosely wrapped around an erect shaft. I stood and walked over to him, wordlessly falling to my knees in front of him, looking up into his eyes, my own pleading for permission.

He looked down, seeing the want in my eyes, studying my face for a moment, a soft smirk crawling across his lips, fingers playing over his length.

My breathing weighs down upon me as I sigh out the single word, 'Please...'

He begins to grip his cock firmly, pulling on it, fondling himself as he nods mockingly down at me.

I hear the word escape my lips a second time. 'Please, Rey...'

He turns and walks into the showers, his answer simple. 'No.'

My wanton need never to be fulfilled, I bow my head, hands splayed on the floor between my thighs, dejected, rejected.

I never knew it could hurt so bad, and I wondered what would be said in the days to come.

All I know is that Jackie wonders if something happened to me that night.

----------------------

That's my first time writing fic of this nature in first person. Heh.
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

the funny thing is taht pro-wrestling is very much an extended disfunctional family. Like sylvester Stalone's mom running GLOW, Rocky Johnson marrying Chief Silva's Daughter, all the cover stories they had for miss elisibeth when she would go on materinaty leave.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin