Original Fiction question

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

montypython
Jedi Master

Original Fiction question

Post by montypython »

Should there be a new forum for original fiction, or is the current Fanfic forum sufficient?
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Re: Original Fiction question

Post by Singular Quartet »

montypython wrote:Should there be a new forum for original fiction, or is the current Fanfic forum sufficient?
Hmmm... while it would be nice to have an OF forum (or a sub forum of some sort) I don't think it's nessicary. Then again, I'd like it for the simple reason that it'd open up another mod position which I would love to fill (an actual excuse to read through all of the FF forum... dear god, it makes my head spin at the mere thought of it...)

So to sum up: It's a nice idea, but it'd be a bitch to implement. I'd be willing to take a shot at it.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

I don't think there's enough traffic to justify a separate OF forum, or even an OF subforum. It's not like Fanfics is the busiest forum on the board, after all.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues