Help needed

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Help needed

Post by Lord Revan »

Well I'm draw a Mandalorian Jedi (for KOTOR era), but frankly my drawing skills suck.
here pic of the design, so could somebody with better drawing skills help me out

what I need a some sort of pose so I can see does the design work (while it doesn't have to be a 3D render it must at least look natural (and not flat like my pic)).

if there's something you need to know just ask me.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Queeb Salaron
Jedi Council Member

Post by Queeb Salaron »

Holy pixelation, Batman.

Don't look at my avatar. :P
Proud owner of The Fleshlight
G.A.L.E. Force - Bisexual Airborn Division
SDnet Resident Psycho Clown

"I hear and behold God in every object, yet I understand God not in the least, / Nor do I understand who there can be more wonderful than myself."
--Whitman

Fucking Funny.
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

Queeb Salaron wrote:Holy pixelation, Batman.

Don't look at my avatar. :P
It's done with M$ Pain(t) so the pic ain't really that good(, but would look even worse if tried to draw it by hand).
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Woob
Redshirt

Post by Woob »

Now I realise your mandalorian was for the KotOR period, however I have drawn (also using ms paint) a late old republic era mandalorian helmet, dont know if it could be any help to you. http://img158.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img158& ... ead6du.png

P.S. I am a noob at this so have pity
Jesus is a Super Nun and he has a wand
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

Woob wrote:Now I realise your mandalorian was for the KotOR period, however I have drawn (also using ms paint) a late old republic era mandalorian helmet, dont know if it could be any help to you. http://img158.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img158& ... ead6du.png

P.S. I am a noob at this so have pity
the Helmet ain't th problem (as it's basically the same helmet that Mandalore wore in KOTOR2) but the boby and cloak is.
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

I could draw you a picture of Mandalore striking a pose, but I couldn't scan it. Well, I could, but it would be really really really awkward.

My scanner is connected to my old computer, so I would have to draw it then scan it. Then from there, I would have to save it to disk, which means the file can't be too big. Once I have the disk, and I don't think I actually have a floppy, I need to get it onto my brother's laptop, which usually has a CD drive in it rather than A drive. So they need to be swapped. From there I can transfer it via network from the laptop to my current PC (which doesn't have a floppy drive, and the old computer isn't hooked up to the network).

Like I said, I could do it...

I'll see what I can do, but time constraints are another thing. If I'm not doing anything tommorow maybe I'll practice drawing (since I haven't done it in years). But don't take that as a definite.