Some armor designs of mine

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Some armor designs of mine

Post by Lord Revan »

OK these are for orginal fic I'm planning
first kind of encounter suit type armor, middle one is a seremonial armor for an elite guard, right most is a space marine combat armor. (note all are human)
PS. ignore the "body" under the armor as it's irrelevant.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Dangermouse
Jedi Knight

Post by Dangermouse »

Quick question: Everything dark blue-gray is body and black, green and gray is armor right?
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

Dangermouse wrote:Quick question: Everything dark blue-gray is body and black, green and gray is armor right?
yep
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Dangermouse
Jedi Knight

Post by Dangermouse »

Gotcha.

From an aesthetic viewpoint:

I like the black insertion armor, and I like it a lot. It sleek, imposing, and offers full body protection. If I saw this coming toward me, its game over man, game over. Very intimidating. I assume the helmet has extremely enhanced sensor capabilities inside the helmet as there are no viewports.

I am not as big of a fan of the next two armor types. I like the helmet style as well as the shoulder and armor pads for the guard armor. I am not a big fan of the cape color for some reason. The very bright red doesn't do it for me.

I like the leg and thigh guards for the third set as well as the chest plate and the arm guard. I am not as big a fan of the helmet though.

Do you have insignias yet for your fan fic? If so, adding the insignia to the armor styles might give it a cool look. Thanks for posting the designs.

Could you talk more about the roles of what an encounterer, a guard, and a marine do? Why did you design them the way you did?
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

let see first encounter is not the name of the trooper but the name of the armor (it's kind of armor you wear when encountering people not wanting to seen by them) and it's a battle armor for a kind outcast faction of humanity and it meant hide the user (as well protect him/her ofcourse) so can tell anything about the user from the outside.

guard armor is mainly seremonial (as are most of the duties of the Guard).

the last was meant for basic surface combat forces of humanity.