Guitar scores

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

PainRack
Emperor's Hand

Guitar scores

Post by PainRack »

Well....... I a relatively new guitar player and I finished learning how to play chords..... I moving on to strumming patterns and plucking notes without it sounding horribly, but I got bored with the songs available in the book.

So, I was wondering, does anybody know how to find such scores on the net? Especially chinese ones.:D
Let him land on any Lyran world to taste firsthand the wrath of peace loving people thwarted by the myopic greed of a few miserly old farts- Katrina Steiner
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

www.jwpepper.com

Specifically, books on fingerpicking. I didn't look through them to see what kind of music they offer for fingerpicking, but you might find something you like in there. There are also a bunch of other genres of guitar music in the column on the left if you want to poke around to see what else they have.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman