It's election year!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Spyder
Sith Marauder

It's election year!

Post by Spyder »

You can't really have elections in New Zealand without this kind of shit happening.
:D
NoXion
Padawan Learner

Post by NoXion »

Enlighten me... What do testicles have to do with NZ elections? :wtf:
Does it follow that I reject all authority? Perish the thought. In the matter of boots, I defer to the authority of the boot-maker - Mikhail Bakunin
Capital is reckless of the health or length of life of the laborer, unless under compulsion from society - Karl Marx
Pollution is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting. We allow them to disperse because we've been ignorant of their value - R. Buckminster Fuller
The important thing is not to be human but to be humane - Eliezer S. Yudkowsky

Nova Mundi, my laughable attempt at an original worldbuilding/gameplay project
Spyder
Sith Marauder

Post by Spyder »

http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?t=77558
Brash bans talk of testicles
15 September 2005

National Party leader Don Brash has given his besieged Tauranga candidate Bob Clarkson a bollocking and suggested the subject of testicles be dropped from the election campaign.

A testy Dr Brash was forced into damage control yesterday over the sexual harassment claims against Mr Clarkson, sparked by his penchant for using his private parts in conversation and for placing bets.

When asked if he would prefer that Mr Clarkson refrained from discussing the subject, Dr Brash said: "I don't want any candidates talking about their testicles, to be quite frank."

Mr Clarkson, described by National as a "rough diamond" possessing an "earthy" sense of humour, yesterday dropped threats to sue over the matter. The harassment allegations, raised by NZ First leader Winston Peters, have added extra spice to the two Tauranga candidates' sole head-to-head campaign debate in the city tonight.
:D