Free, Legal, Amusing Star Trek Songs

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Pick
Sith Marauder

Free, Legal, Amusing Star Trek Songs

Post by Pick »

Go to "MP3 Downloads" and the "Banned on Vulcan" section.

I don't know if these have been posted before. I've had them for a while, and love them all. They're free and legal (this is the artist's own site). He's one of my favorite musicians and does some great stuff. He also got interviewed by FOX News which I found hilarious :P.

Just thought I'd share. This might have been posted before; I don't run around the other sections very much :oops:.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Psycho Smiley
Keeper of the Lore

Post by Psycho Smiley »

Ha! USS Make Shit Up is too damned accurate. :lol:
An Erisian Hymn:
Onward Christian Soldiers, / Onward Buddhist Priests.
Onward, Fruits of Islam, / Fight 'till you're deceased.
Fight your little battles, / Join in thickest fray;
For the Greater Glory / of Dis-cord-i-a!
Yah, yah, yah, / Yah-yah-yah-yah plfffffffft!
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Psycho Smiley wrote:Ha! USS Make Shit Up is too damned accurate. :lol:
It essentially summarizes everyone of the series. SPOILERS!
:wink:
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Post by Brother-Captain Gaius »

Awesome.
Agitated asshole | (Ex)40K Nut | Metalhead
The vision never dies; life's a never-ending wheel
1337 posts as of 16:34 GMT-7 June 2nd, 2003

"'He or she' is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You are a bigot." ― Randy Marsh
A-Wing_Slash
Padawan Learner

Post by A-Wing_Slash »

These songs are incredible.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

It was posted in the PST section awhile back, and yes, Voltaire kicks ass. :P

It's just too bad I was broke a few weeks ago, or I could've picked up some autographed copies of his albums on the cheap.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

General Zod wrote:It was posted in the PST section awhile back, and yes, Voltaire kicks ass. :P
Ah, my bad. I don't go to PST really (since I consider my middle-school Trekkie days to be days of intense shame :P.) Sorry for the repost, then. I've actually had these songs for a really long time, but it only just occured to me that someone else might care :wink:
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Pick wrote:
General Zod wrote:It was posted in the PST section awhile back, and yes, Voltaire kicks ass. :P
Ah, my bad. I don't go to PST really (since I consider my middle-school Trekkie days to be days of intense shame :P.) Sorry for the repost, then. I've actually had these songs for a really long time, but it only just occured to me that someone else might care :wink:
Course, it was like, a couple months ago, so I don't think anyone'll mind too much. I just felt like pointing that bit out. ;)
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Noble Ire wrote:
indeed. :)

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

...wouldn't this thread have been perfectly suited for PST, if it hadn't already been done?

It's not like PST is just a gigantic Trek circlejerk (we alternate between circlejerk days and bash-a-thon days).
brianeyci
Emperor's Hand

Post by brianeyci »

*thumps chest* ho ho don't worry pick you can be a loser like me and post in PST even though you're a junior (third year) in university! Ahahahaahaha.

No shame in it I see no shame, if an engineer with a family and kids is interested in Star Wars as a hobby I see no shame being interested in other things, it's best not to deny what you are.

Return to the dark side mwhahaha! Uhm not that dark side, you know what I mean :twisted:.

<edit>The only time there's shame is when it interferes with more important things. Sadly that has happened to me before heh heh</edit>

Brian
Bounty
Emperor's Hand

Post by Bounty »

Ah, my bad. I don't go to PST really (since I consider my middle-school Trekkie days to be days of intense shame)
Do not fight it. Embrace you inner Trekkie. You can deny your true allegiance, but you cannot escape it. It is unavoidable...

Join us. Join us. Join us...
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Uraniun235 wrote:...wouldn't this thread have been perfectly suited for PST, if it hadn't already been done?

It's not like PST is just a gigantic Trek circlejerk (we alternate between circlejerk days and bash-a-thon days).
I don't like starting threads.
Metatwaddle
Jedi Council Member

Post by Metatwaddle »

I saw the thread title and immediately thought of uploading that song for you guys to hear, only to find that you had linked to Voltaire in the first place. Funniest song EVER. The Sexy Data Tango is pretty amusing too, mostly because an android is decidedly un-sexy, but Voltaire manages to make the most outrageous innuendo about him.
Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things... their number is negligible and they are stupid. --Dwight D. Eisenhower
BloodAngel
Padawan Learner

Post by BloodAngel »

Yeah, I have Sexy Data Tango and Make Shit Up in my playlist. Didn't like Klingon Rap too much, and the other one (forgot the name) was too short for my tastes. But to whoever said Voltaire kicks ass, rock on! :P
Blood Angel, the Hidden Name of Who You Know.

Zadius: "Done. I get turned on by shit. Nothin' else. 8)"
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Moving to AMP
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Destructionator XIII wrote:http://tborgax.homepage.dk/audio.html

This site has 3 pretty hilarious Trek songs too, I especially enjoy the Picard and Worf songs.
I've already got the Picard Song; yanked it off of YTMND. (Yeah, there's one with the full version.) *Downloads the others.*
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Noble Ire wrote:
I've had the Mp3 for years, and unless he's updated it he hasn't put Enterprise down a notch.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite