Free Flickr pro account?

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Free Flickr pro account?

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Having recently decided on using Flickr to host my various pictures online (I decided on it due to the useful batch uploader) I couldn't help but notice that the base upload limit is pitiful (200MB a month).

Now, I'm currently thinking of sheeling out for the pro account (2gigs of upload per month), but:
A) I'm not sure if there isn't a better or comparable service out there for free. (Not gallery, I don't have my own webserver).

B)- I read in Slashdot that some people recieved invites for Flickr pro, so I wanted to check if anyone here has an invite for it for good ol' Death :wink: , Please...:angelic:.
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Caving in, I paid for a 1 year account last night, can a mod lock this thread please?

So far it's very useful, and now I can finally start showing off my photography to my fellow amateur photographers here at sd.net-
Would you prefer to see the Tazania/Zanzibar/Africa pictures first? :D
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.