Superman Returns Soundtrack

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Superman
Pink Foamin' at the Mouth

Superman Returns Soundtrack

Post by Superman »

Just got it. Listening to it. It rocks!

Very good soundtrack. It has most of the key original score, plus some new music added. Best soundtrack I've heard in a long time.
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Supes, how did you get it? It's not scheduled to be released on Amazon until the 27th. Curses.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Superman
Pink Foamin' at the Mouth

Post by Superman »

Stravo wrote:Supes, how did you get it? It's not scheduled to be released on Amazon until the 27th. Curses.
Itunes music store has it for sale now.

And the more I hear, the more I like it. The new original stuff is epic... Like something from the new Star Wars movies, but more Supermanish.

Well worth the ten dollars... unless you get it *ahem* via other means that have nothing to do with what cannot be discussed.
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Superman wrote:
Stravo wrote:Supes, how did you get it? It's not scheduled to be released on Amazon until the 27th. Curses.
Itunes music store has it for sale now.

And the more I hear, the more I like it. The new original stuff is epic... Like something from the new Star Wars movies, but more Supermanish.

Well worth the ten dollars... unless you get it *ahem* via other means that have nothing to do with what cannot be discussed.
I am at Itunes, yet I cannot find it.

Nevermind, I changed so I can access U.S. music instead of Canada. :) My bad.
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!