Luke vs Vader

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Luke vs Vader

Post by Lord Poe »

Ok, so I was bored...

Luke vs Vader

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Jack Bauer
Jedi Knight

Post by Jack Bauer »

Pretty kickass...was this made on the Jedi Academy engine?
Sig by JME2
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

I re-installed JK2 and finished it the other day purely because I missed it. Such a good game. I should install Jedi Academy next.

I find that the best looking duels are the ones where the characters aren't running- when I duel in game I only run when I absolutely have to, otherwise I walk. It just looks cooler.
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
Qwerty 42
Jedi Council Member

Post by Qwerty 42 »

I was waiting for them to start throwing each other down the hangar service elevator, well done.
Image Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know, the piper's calling you to join him
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Jack Bauer wrote:Pretty kickass...was this made on the Jedi Academy engine?
Nope, Jedi Outcast. It was two NPCs respawning and fighting each other over and over again, while I "filmed".

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

I enjoyed giving myself maxed out Force Lightning and running around screaming: "UNLIMITED POOOWEEEEEEEEEEER!" following my first viewing of ep3.
Lt. Dan
Jedi Knight

Post by Lt. Dan »

Heheh, that's pretty cool. What a great game that is.
d(-_-)b
Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

Lord Poe wrote:It was two NPCs respawning and fighting each other over and over again, while I "filmed".
Ah. I thought that sequence looked rather odd for a bot vs. human filming.
Darth Wong on Strollers vs. Assholes: "There were days when I wished that my stroller had weapons on it."
wilfulton on Bible genetics: "If two screaming lunatics copulate in front of another screaming lunatic, the result will be yet another screaming lunatic. 8)"
SirNitram: "The nation of France is a theory, not a fact. It should therefore be approached with an open mind, and critically debated and considered."

Cornivore! | BAN-WATCH CANE: XVII | WWJDFAKB? - What Would Jesus Do... For a Klondike Bar? | Evil Bayesian Conspiracy